[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
, Q, b+ R  o+ x, O* W. V5 m# L1 C耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
3 h& D; }$ H1 i# ^3 C; @' Y西元2010年04月27日
5 c7 l2 i1 i* `) w( A# Q" F7 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇" o( W2 `* l3 x# C
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
. J  K7 \, E6 e( n/ w  l- |% l2 w* ]. htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份, t3 q6 |5 Z* e2 m
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇5 [6 X& e# M2 n4 l
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇' F5 ^. S) N' j0 H( `; L" B1 X  B, _
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
; X4 |# S* o5 r1 H耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份2 K  L  O9 o) e. M
西元2010年04月27日
" m0 o+ c7 m! u- @2 T0 Q! M
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( u( v4 f, Q8 o
. h! Z7 S* O4 `; ~6 gVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope5.39.217.76, ~, R8 ~9 }- J6 J9 \5 z- D2 S/ q
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
' l: O! x6 p1 Z; F# _* {0 P西元2010年04月26日
/ [' E2 Y3 D: w' _5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* `: v; |; o$ `  e4 E: U( Y
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 f3 q6 W1 o) a% ^9 g) K5 C( B
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* v+ u7 p  z/ ~9 L: l7 A' [
西元2010年04月24日8 |( F4 V. r& y6 t' o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! @# f$ c+ k& j: r- ]4 A
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
5 k! ?6 v7 }9 X9 ?4 I/ g; U' r“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 e2 z, h  B3 Z& Z0 n
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 }7 j) }- S8 y& L

" j2 r+ s* N! U0 Q- E' ]公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
' g: |5 ?: Y5 P+ w% V! P“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
1 Q6 `- u7 W& ~" t3 V: XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日5.39.217.76+ z/ j6 x2 A- z) \

" ~6 Q  e9 C* G# u3 {9 S5.39.217.76
6 s2 v  m& c) l9 Z# {公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
$ |' @. a0 q3 O3 U6 P' z5.39.217.76University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; x# m2 t  G$ n/ R- p1 }
, ^2 E6 i" r+ ?& h0 x- Z' d! ^
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇& E& z, ?+ j8 k8 T% s

. B$ T$ w8 r" T  r' p8 z5 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD
4 f9 R. c% w; {! o7 u$ ^5.39.217.76April 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) x; K& l& C4 w% R3 |+ M# ~) P$ K6 k
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.& z' G9 z3 {3 u9 P; Y: Y
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。5.39.217.762 |. d4 F$ @. j0 D! ]
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 y$ P: x# f# R+ ^; A) w
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。+ i3 N1 g- R5 E* I' g, D
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.公仔箱論壇2 ~9 h- G9 B0 p$ M6 B
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。公仔箱論壇% F! B" d" r5 w: H+ U+ t
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
( _8 }+ e. v; ], Z) a公仔箱論壇
+ i0 h6 C3 {" L" y5.39.217.76The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
$ q: }7 b) q# q+ b: jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# h6 ^$ N& }+ S) k“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
2 \- I' E, A4 V. V* W: V" h3 B! xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ k0 }! H% i, o  Y, |However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& s. I) A2 j) j+ r0 i

: j: Q2 o; w- Z6 l5 z5.39.217.76Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
, D1 k$ D* ~5 l0 l( s! F
6 O- w0 x6 s5 o" w7 ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r) a" I, i1 }- U: K2 Z
: n3 N0 p. t. w/ c. T5 @. x7 I5 u
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.& W9 M' n( e/ R# W( Z" r% {: N" `

6 }0 D0 W3 j" h+ S, uCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ `' X! g, N/ Y9 `* H1 v" ?8 E

) W0 O. u. H3 ?7 o9 B; y公仔箱論壇“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
9 ~7 n9 u6 i+ E7 y. G5.39.217.76
. @- _& u6 ]! X6 ]3 h8 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:8 u  h6 [2 L4 Y0 n8 B  c

! f+ H8 X; H: t( g5 G/ [# }“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
2 @# ^  n4 V6 \8 R1 K7 z- O公仔箱論壇6 S& }7 @. A& L% }# a
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ^2 y: d$ p2 b6 Q/ U+ W! |& j$ r2 l
' t( E2 C6 R. x8 @$ H4 w* v
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表