返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
; u! G. ]2 G- X2 s' g- p* I耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
1 ]8 D7 O% K2 G3 ?% u# y5.39.217.76西元2010年04月27日
. Z; p+ ?2 q. J( l$ y' R1 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇/ i/ j- {, p/ G6 V2 Z% b$ M
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: L" @" ?" b' H. I. O% \
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
' G' y; g6 F( s( R) A公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇1 K$ L0 Y) |- n+ Q1 A
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

, H' l5 f& m5 t5 i' B$ Q5.39.217.76The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.39 a4 j& ~$ v8 p* ~5 Q
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份5.39.217.764 T. I2 C, d7 h, |- |( Y
西元2010年04月27日
4 y, {' _3 s( n& Q0 }
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇, i8 L' a" @, J- i# @, C% m
7 U% e, v* Q) G/ S5 ]" C
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope公仔箱論壇9 p5 o, B7 O( E, Y- W( c
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |6 `. U2 t$ n: M+ _# H% w0 n
西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 u* @  B- |( y

- _2 f3 r/ g" S) p/ y4 Q. }3 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇/ R% ~8 s# D7 R" Z: |
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)' V! S1 T$ p- B8 m
西元2010年04月24日
/ b0 C  u9 J: K" WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ C4 d* M. i  z' j0 {0 i& n! f- b' g( g! ?公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)5.39.217.76/ |0 a  R1 R+ r0 M) V( z
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
: U7 {& b  a1 \9 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
7 O' s1 H5 B: _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( z7 z5 M6 E1 E9 _- i) q
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
+ i* Z9 i# A# ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
) {4 P8 C+ G+ U% `& ?( X& _公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日5.39.217.76! n/ F  ?/ D* m" w/ O
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j0 S" c& Y& T2 [6 I

; b1 X' W; I8 w& @亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
9 Z% k1 {% W  H% ]/ E8 U. Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
: o, V$ s/ g' N* |, F% X) A$ c公仔箱論壇
, x1 q( d! }  T4 R: b公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇/ M% v# |+ w0 R: Z8 O; ^
& M; K2 S+ ~6 n, Y
By Greg Szymanski, JD5.39.217.76) C% Q- z. t& ~+ I, Z& q
April 23, 2010
" i. {' L1 S& B  e: K公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
6 @7 Z$ v( a' I5 C亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。5.39.217.761 u: i. }3 t" r6 r
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
+ K. |1 \' Q8 P6 M: U$ Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
' |, S0 I' \: {+ ]7 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! n. I- c9 z. j6 p
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
/ S9 _6 |$ G$ W1 A3 j7 T( w; Z1 i( nAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Q% }4 `3 }. I6 x

( m; |7 {7 C3 s* o1 q* Q: M, u公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 v* I/ Y; a* h& d8 c, D3 h

0 w2 F( _5 t/ C/ n公仔箱論壇“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”# Y& x, y/ N) E3 H

4 S3 d8 l7 K; P( r& ~& M0 b1 `4 a5.39.217.76However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
; @" i% r( Q9 O2 X: C0 _( Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ z2 m+ c$ y5 s+ h! \1 stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 c+ o/ e! g  C4 {' ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& X/ w* x1 O4 H9 m& s, R- I, j3 y9 l
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.5.39.217.765 D% X& X2 A. {4 ]# T" A; V

- {, l' R7 p9 X8 r- x$ {. sAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.公仔箱論壇6 ?* F4 |! J3 S" X3 F+ U2 k3 C

6 C1 o* v/ N3 L6 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 E, b/ t7 k3 ^2 \8 c; [

* P: J, }  Q, E; I" utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).5.39.217.76- b5 x$ h. N9 ?% D: n1 H3 ^
5.39.217.76( v8 ^) E: p9 I  U1 }' v
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:公仔箱論壇+ Q1 i; R- b! w5 L( C
5.39.217.76& F2 g- F( F3 w# s) U8 z0 \5 S
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
) P1 _- f+ m8 D# T- Y8 R+ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& ^& X9 w$ G; m! S. w“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
% G7 D# |" z6 O7 v0 S9 t$ `公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇; I/ x! s# D7 c; f$ Z
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! C3 |, B- @; c& ~9 a: p% b, q  S
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 t; u" _# @$ v: d6 ~! J+ Z
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表