返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
8 d* z* F. B- etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份5.39.217.76( Y# B1 Q4 a/ p) L/ T8 i4 k: i) X$ l
西元2010年04月27日
4 P4 k! W& t3 p+ F' V2 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

- K! N; o$ K2 h1 E0 y" @' \6 g0 x公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2+ L% Z+ Q4 @2 i' W1 b
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
6 t, h" G3 b5 e  y: u西元2010年04月27日! f, m, n% N2 U$ m# Z2 N7 i
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
, d& a! p' q. e& P' o" W
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
  [* u. u: @7 I# k: S耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇# s2 n+ e# P# Y3 x
西元2010年04月27日
) G3 M) V$ n; s4 P5.39.217.76
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z1 P% x4 R' Z, O% G
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 {( C$ j% A, w
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
9 S# r. j" Z7 H1 ~梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
! Y% J: K9 D3 T3 R8 c3 [5 W9 s西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  Z) V  c# i1 d7 }5 ]( N
5.39.217.765 o$ r- Z2 U  K! U- g; R5 ]; g, J: v
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, ~/ i% I$ X1 e. ^2 Z- b
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一): H. ^* M# o' k! @
西元2010年04月24日5.39.217.76& `% j  D, J/ V2 O: L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 q6 e' v  D$ F. V7 U  x; j) K$ ^
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
* {# W$ T% A1 r8 E2 u- J“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
' m" D4 U  M3 x( Q西元2010年04月24日
8 C# D4 ]5 ?7 q% D* w$ E; P" o公仔箱論壇
& j; s" G6 c6 X+ S' j公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
1 [* g6 [4 i* Q) ^+ F0 Z3 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
! f6 L3 v4 |! M) m' [4 ]西元2010年04月24日
- }, [/ I% e1 v4 o% Q0 U# Q3 K( ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 `1 J( J4 q, `# M4 c3 z% X7 j6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5.39.217.76, J( a2 H* \+ s# I
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
8 n0 V5 [# r0 V4 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’% C8 q) H5 [1 J4 z

: J  x  m( J( M6 Z1 ]Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario7 t5 n2 q  Y* ]" ?
5.39.217.76# e1 G; y- O( L3 c7 [3 p) Z
By Greg Szymanski, JD8 \# @) q7 O, h
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 S3 \0 x) K( G: H$ M! @8 [" x! V
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
) P6 g1 P. F6 m/ V5.39.217.76亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
/ E4 |2 j( e; G1 a" I' ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ O! f' j3 F( G7 H% Y7 f5 ]8 T
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
6 U" b, D5 l& Q/ Q) X3 D5 w5 Y公仔箱論壇With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Q2 e7 r% B, ~& a* ?
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
, J& a  x3 \% ]- U: u" ]" {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
" E. J# z2 m5 n2 U$ Z0 ?公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, E: X" v" |% e& m2 h" p$ q
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
2 y/ M/ V) |2 T4 A& ~6 |* b) d; }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& e. |/ m- n" Y0 c8 m7 v
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
' n/ h6 I7 ?; Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; o# R! f9 Q! w1 D: Y( L- N
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.5.39.217.760 Q; L+ W$ i1 B. C3 {% _- m
5.39.217.761 A0 v4 ~' J' Y3 \/ i
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
7 H* m9 F& V- L+ z# i2 E- f公仔箱論壇. X5 m+ y$ L8 f
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
+ ]( L* U6 v2 Q. `' f) Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 g1 c" c% o$ f6 o% V( Q  P9 i! lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
& C* {% S/ L/ b& ?: h公仔箱論壇
1 i5 `+ e8 T6 Z. {Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
& g; m$ \6 W+ b
- u7 c# `8 X  z* r/ @1 C* R5.39.217.76“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C8 T* w/ {4 T- v4 c

2 x6 S. ]! x! Q  ~5 Z! W/ O5.39.217.76Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:* }  ^5 e& M8 R, Y0 h

0 V2 p( }0 m- u+ B% A  `7 h“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.! E1 x. l3 X, S4 `) Y4 A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( N( v4 Q; W. `8 q& R7 R) ]& \. ?! N
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”/ x/ ], x) \7 g/ @. v$ M6 V8 b; N( j4 _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 N0 h% w+ J# ?0 i
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
返回列表