我的华语不是很好, 请让我以英文来表达。5.39.217.76) J& ?9 k4 K! L% l
1 i9 D; q% b5 i2 s+ g公仔箱論壇I am a streamyx user, *RM 66 ( MAX DL 60kbps / UL 60 kbps).公仔箱論壇& q6 e; U" ~$ U \
) T1 F4 S8 Q% T4 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Besides, I download all the BT files by using my 3rd party program (Thunder) <<Latest Version
2 _0 x3 }' ~2 i5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇- v1 F9 I( }# u/ x0 I3 a, s
I am new in this, but why my DL is very slow till (10bytes ~ 2 kbps), but my UP speed higher (10kbps ~ 30kbps) than my DL speed ?公仔箱論壇5 c [9 _$ Q6 ?. A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) w# Q R# A4 j: F: D* z4 e
*The movie I download are quite latest / new, the seeds up to 300.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb v7 b8 ?; O" Q7 _% N9 n( n3 E
7 B$ E" [' A' u$ C; z5.39.217.76$ f; I- T4 n6 y3 i% g% A
Is there any problem than I can fix so that my DL speed will be higher ?5.39.217.764 O, T i( ~" w1 Q- N4 U: N
2 [6 w+ ?' r, S# B7 P8 l
Hope to receive any solution as soon as possible.公仔箱論壇" u! R) U s7 k* d6 [4 h
& m+ E! |. e5 U6 l公仔箱論壇--------------公仔箱論壇5 S! M- M: E& o+ F
P/S :
' ~# H! K5 w7 \4 e. E: a4 r+ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- I checked all my setting (Thunder) > Option > Max DL spd / Max UL spd [set to unlimited].TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* m) v* f) s$ S8 V1 S
- No other Download Programs {e.g. FlashGet, BC etc..} running.
* K* r9 q! P1 c0 g( C2 I# {. y5.39.217.76- Line completly clear.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' U1 m- s. B4 M/ G% o5 ?# c! j# m s* }
0 v3 I) r) O) Q" s7 i% P3 UAnd pls dont comment my MAX DL and UL speed ... Thanks a lot ^^ |