返回列表 回復 發帖
希望为了海洋生态,自身健康,不要再吃鱼翅了。
佢地根本唔係為左食,而係為左錢,如果魚翅賣三元一斤,肯定無人去殺鯊魚,利慾薰心~ 

評分次數

• dxb

That's too cruel to them. I think I would not eat the shark fin soup any more even though I like it before.
Since these photos will recall me this inhuman scene to my mind every time I see the soup .

評分次數

• dxb

朱門酒肉臭,路有凍死骨.
可嘆的是,我們除了在這論壇中說說感慨以外,
所能做的就都好像都沒有了.
千百年來遺下的价值觀,又豈能是我們三幾人說不吃魚翅,就能解缺呢?

評分次數

• dxb

我希望大家都来一起保护野生动物,保护动物人人有责!
其实鱼翅 只是东方人的一种奢侈品  并没有什么真正的药用或者食疗作用!
为了鲨鱼  这个伟大  但即将灭绝的物种  
请大家以后不要再吃鱼翅了   就是15楼的那个兄弟所说的 !
借用姚明的广告词,没有买卖就没有杀戮

評分次數

• dxb

看了这个之后我决定再也不吃鱼翅了~
太残忍了!!
人类太残忍了,燕窝鱼翅不吃也可以吗。为什么要荼毒生灵啊

Turtles, abalone, shark fin and birds nest are top of the list of foods families feel compelled to order for their exotic qualities and expense, rather than necessarily for their taste.
The sad reality is, however, that 20 percent of shark species are now threatened, with  an estimated 200,000 killed daily – millions every month – many for their fins alone. Some sharks, like the hammerhead and the great white, have been reduced by upwards of 70 percent in the last 15 years, while others, like the silky white tip, have disappeared from some oceans entirely.
Part of the problem, is the shocking practice of finning, which has been banned by upwards of 60 countries since 2004. Since sharks are large creatures and the meat itself is not particularly valuable, to save space on their boats, fishermen often slice the fins off the live shark on the high seas, tossing the body back into the ocean, where the shark in effect drowns.
This practice is fueled by huge demand. A “set” of dorsal and pectoral fins can fetch as much as $100 for fishermen, and then $700 a kilogram in Hong Kong’s dried seafood stores, the hub of the world’s trade.
Beyond the huge waste in a world where many are hungry and the  cruelty of finning lies the reality that these wonderful and important creatures are disappearing from our oceans yet we can’t live without them.
Sharks and their direct predecessors have been swimming in the world’s oceans for well over 300 million years – long before dinosaurs walked the Earth. The fact that sharks have survived for so long without changing very much is a real tribute to the effectiveness of their anatomy.
And perhaps most importantly, sharks are essential to the ocean ecosystem. Like most top predators, sharks feed on the sick and weak, thereby keeping the schools of fish healthy. Lions and tigers serve the same role in their ecosystems, removing the weaker animals from the herds, and keeping the gene pool strong.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• dxb

不会吧,这么猛,以后我还是少吃算了

評分次數

• dxb

好无阴公,想系水底鲸鲨D机会好渺茫,D人可以为左钱甘做。。。哎。。。

評分次數

• dxb

食粉絲算la
唔食魚翅
7# nilson0301