try this software----DVD Fab HD Decryter or DVD Fab Platinum
2# ebay  

都不能複製。
我把畫面PRIINTSCREEN下來(如附件),請問我哪裡做錯了?
謝謝!
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-7 02:42 PM
all you need is: DVD Fab HD Decryter ,this will help you
>>首先多謝各位前輩的幫忙!
>>不好意思,我之前沒說清楚,我是想把no copy allowed的dvd裡的檔案複製到電腦,或者外置式硬碟。然後,用電腦來看,就像下載到電腦那樣。我想找一個免費軟件可以幫我。

4# ebay
>>不 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-8 09:18 PM
yes, i mean Fab hd decrypter,it's very easy to use,just as the version you have(usually i choose 'main movie'),you can download from the web site that you post or go to:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm (it's not free but you have 30 days fully trial period)
7# ebay

>>請問我上傳的是否免費版?我看好像是
>>我已經找到教學了(http://playpcesor.blogspot.com/2009/06/dvd.html)。不好意思,之前沒找清楚就問您。
>>我在3樓上傳的使用方法是否錯?我的做法可以說是按上面 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-9 09:00 AM
do you try the new version 6.2.1.8,before you install this new version,you need to back up your own version first,otherwise the new one will take place the old one.
all you do is collect but seems your version is not a hd decrypter
9# ebay  

>>“all you do is collect”,收集…… 不好意思,我不太理解這句的意思。
>>難道是說DVDFab HD Decrypter是要$$的?而我下載的是DVDFab相關的不知名程式? ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-9 11:16 PM
1) oh, i'm sorry,typing mistake,i mean 'all you do is correct'.

2)All DvdFab software are no free for user.If you have one is free,it's only other guys share the key for you.

I have these two software:1)DVDFab Platinum 4.0.2.5 Beta & 2)DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.6.2,both are download from forum with key but these are old version.

DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.6.2 is a kind that you need,it can break the key or code in dvd and seems the new version 6.2.1.8 have the function as DVDFab HD Decrypter.

DVDFab Platinum 4.0.2.5 Beta only copy with no key or code movie, so your version is a kind of this.
11# ebay  
我在腾讯下载频道找到一個叫DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.6.2的。(http://download.digi.tech.qq.com/soft/34/43/34702/index.shtml)
下載後打開的視窗是這樣子,請問是否您介紹的? ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-11 04:07 PM
yes,this is the one that i have
12# jayyap  
這個有點慢呢,只是打開DVD的檔案都用了一個上午。我擔心是我自已的電腦問題,我會花點時間用其他電腦試試。

14# ebay  
抱歉告知,還是不能複製
請參考附件,我是否哪裡做錯了? ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-12 02:01 PM
can you copy main movie only
16# ebay  

還是不行…
請問我是否有哪些地方做錯了?
謝謝!
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-13 06:07 PM
try to open both DVD Fab HD Decryter & DVDFab 6.0.2.5. ,then use DVDFab 6.0.2.5. to copy the main movie,hope can help you this time?
18# ebay  

不好意思,還是不行
我把DVD Fab HD Decryter & DVDFab 6.0.2.5都打開了,DVD Fab HD Decryter不做任何動作(隨它讀取DVD上的資料)。然後就用DVDFab 6.0.2.5的主要影片來複製(請參考附件)。請問我是否理 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-14 01:10 PM
can you tell me the title of the movie (it is dvd or blue ray),i need to buy one and hope can find out why.
I  think one is "monster", & the other is "blue dragon".
I used to use DVD Shrink + Anydvd, no problem at all .
Aenergy 發表於 2010-1-14 11:02 PM
if it is "monster",i just wonder what's going on,because i have copy this movie before with DVD Fab HD Decryter,and it's no problem
知悉DVD Shrink和Anydvd需一併使用。可能我是去官網下載,所以是要付款才可使用。不知道有沒有免費的提供?

>>第一次是monster(box 1),還了以後就借blue dragon(box 1),現在這個是怪~ayakashi~的天守物語。這 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-15 02:22 PM
ayakashi is DVD
Anydvd & DVDFab HD Decrypter are the same thing,i used anydvd before,there is no different.Both are not free software.

long time no see that any guy share this software again after the software company has change the way to sent the key.

i still wonder why you can't copy movie
24# ebay  

>>不好意思,我不在行,擔心我理解錯。既然Anydvd和DVDFab HD Decrypter是the same thing,由於DVD Shrink和Anydvd需一併使用,那是否DVD Shrink和DVDFab HD Decrypter也需一併使用?
>>請問我是否提供 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-15 06:13 PM
even though both are the same thing but anydvd need to use with other software (like dvd shrink),DVDFab HD Decrypter do not need other software for copy movie.

why you cannot copy movie,i still have no idea
12# jayyap  
謝謝前輩的幫忙!但我按它指示,按“Add...”後,等了半天還是那樣子(請參考附件DVD Ripper)。有點慢,所以最終我把它關了。請問您會否有一樣的情況?

26# Aenergy  
>>謝謝前輩的提供!我感覺這個 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-20 10:03 AM
1) i don't know  '天守物語' is 'no copy allow' or not
2) AnyDVD 安裝的21天後,需要注冊 & pay 才可使用
3) DVD Shrink 3.2 是永久免費
4) '試過用DVD Shrink和Anydvd來複製怪~ayakashi~的天守物語。它顯示是成功的,但比原本的小(原本是4.36G,複製的只有3.77G)', it's because you only copy main movie.if this is 'no copy allow' movie,now you are success to copy a movie.
5) ' 附件DVD Shrink & AnyDVD是我做的步驟.',  沒有問題.     
    '開了AnyDVD後要怎麼做?' you are doing the right thing,why you still ask me
本帖最後由 ebay 於 2010-1-25 05:15 PM 編輯
首先,很感謝各位前輩的幫忙!雖然現在基本上成功複製,但由於我是第一次接觸這方面的東西,所以還有很多不會和問題。如果給各位麻煩,那實在不好意思!

29# ebay  
>>謝謝告知我成功複製。
>>怪~ayakashi~的天守 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-24 04:17 PM
when you copy a movie,you can copy full disc or main movie,

full disc means you can copy all features in dvd,

main movie means you only copy movie but not other features,like ads

p.s.  you can use your DVDFab with anydvd to copy moive too (not just with dvd shrink only)
33# Aenergy  
今天,我再用anydvd就叫我要購買才可使用。移除再安裝也是這樣子。請問為甚麼會這樣和解決方法?

34# ebay
>>我用DVD Fab HD Decryter 再複製。這次目的地是“本機磁碟”,不是外置式硬碟。它顯示 ...
Niko_Kwan 發表於 2010-1-31 05:19 PM
DVD FAB HD Decrypter is free or not,if it's free,why you want anydvd.

(我用DVD Fab HD Decryter 再複製。這次目的地是“本機磁碟”,不是外置式硬碟。它顯示是成功的,請問我之前用DVD Fab HD Decryter 複製不了,原因有可能是目的地是外置式硬碟嗎?) may be but it's not 100% for this problem, becaue i'm using external hard drive too but no problem.

(不過大小和檔案數量都比原本的dvd小。請問為甚麼會這樣?) no matter you copy full disc or main movie,it won't be as same size as orignal dvd disc,because the code is gone.
返回列表