返回列表 回復 發帖
I prefer live draft because it's one of the most exciting part of the game.  The time suggested by chemical are good for me.

However, for the team roster, I would suggest we have more than two benches (let's say 3/4) because our players will encounter a lot of injuries during the long season.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2009-10-9 12:08 PM 編輯

yeah, i prefer online too, kind of exciting. but I wont be online most of time in weekend..

if live draft, i prefer monday - friday. about 10-11am EST US time.

if the live draft time not good for any owner, believed auto pick should be more fair for everyone.

this is only personal opinion.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
so if we are doing live draft, when will it be?? what time???

I would say 25th of Oct HKT1200 (GMT +8) for live draft...
for autopick i will make it few days earlier so we will have little more time to review our own team and make the moves if anyone find necessary
I prefer rotisserie, setting of last year except more bench players (let's say 4 instead of 2?)
yufa2000 發表於 2009-9-29 09:26
Thanks for your opinion first of all, and sorry for the late response.

I actually do this to limit the available bench spots thus we mustseriously study every movement on our roster as we have limited spaceto make error. One's loss is another's gain. This is what the gamesmean (to me at least) and this might be the only thing we can "enjoy"when the season begins. If we took this element out of the game, iwould say our game would be finished after the draft.  Moreover, italso helps to enhance the waiver relevance which means more "gems"could be found for anyone who is willing to work hard during theseason. Therefore if we were to allow more bench spots we were doing itto reduce our fun. How do you think?

評分次數

• JackyNelson

10/25 HKT 1200, sry I might able to make it, which our Sat DayTime, I am off...

is it go by my draft list order if i can't make to the live draft, or go by the Yahoo Default Draft List Order??

if go by my own draft list order in live draft, I don't mind you guys doing Live Draft.

if go by Yahoo Default Order, I going to against Live Draft then. sorry guys
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Thanks for your opinion first of all, and sorry for the late response.

I actually do this to limit the available bench spots thus we mustseriously study every movement on our roster as we have limi ...
chemical 發表於 2009-10-11 10:40 AM
I see.  Actually I didn't think  as thorough as you did.  Let's keep your setting then.

Oh btw, I'm okay w/ the live draft...

to JackyNelson:  I believe your players will be drafted according to your pre-rank draft order and not the yahoo default one if you are not able to attend the live draft.  Please correct me if I am wrong.
oh, good thanks, I don't mind you guys doing live or auto pick then, I trying to come to do live, which the chance going to less than Zero
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
you right,yufa.  if you have your pre-rank set and miss any part of the live draft, the system will consider your pre-rank first until it goes empty (your pre-ranked players are all taken), before the yahoo default ranking intervenes.
THANKS AGAIN, COMMISH CHEM, THEN I WONT AGAINST THE LIVE DRAFT IF I WON'T MAKE IT.

U GUYS DECIDE LA.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
10/25 HKT 1200 is 12 noon?  or 12 mightnight (0:00)??

To JN, if it is 12noon HKT, it will be our Sat mid night....
can you some how end the draftday on weekend? like saturday for the US and sunday for HK??
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2009-10-18 10:07 AM 編輯

Thanks for all your valuable opinions. i guess i will have to select autopick draft after all to ensure it's fairest for every participants, even it means little compromise of excitement to someone whom can make the possible live draft. As i have mentioned before, the draft will be done around a week ahead of the season tip-off. This is why i will change the draft status to "ready" next Wednesday night (21th Oct Hong Kong time). The draft will be happened and finalised within 72 hours (claimed by Yahoo). Hopefully, by next Saturday night (24th Oct HKT), our rosters will be set and we can start tuning our team. Therefore you will be required to set your pre-rank by Wednesday night 10pm (21th Oct HKT) if you find it necessary. Otherwise you will be drafted according to the Yahoo default ranking.

Sorry for any inconvenience that might have caused by this sudden announcement of the draft time. And thanks once again for joining this league and i hope you all have a wonderful and enjoyable season.

評分次數

N.P........ I AM READY.

BTW , COMMISH CHEM. DO YOU HAVE THE DRAFT ORDER........ WHOM PICK FIRST
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
that's great chemical....looking forward to the game to start

返回列表