返回列表 回復 發帖
hi there, i'm the owner of Shohoku...:)

評分次數

Hi commish, I'm wondering how come the bench players' stats would also count toward the total score? coz I remember they wont include in the total score in previous fantasy season games.  That's why they're called the "bench".

Team Shohoku
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-5 03:59 AM 發表
Week 1 派彩
10/28-11/02
Winner = yuka2000(Shokoku)

來自/到時間支出收入操作                                        yufa20002008-11-4 02:55 PMTVB 88888 元積分轉出
Thank you very much!
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-12-29 10:27 PM 發表

Shohoku(yufa2000)!!!! Congratulations!!!

yufa2000          2008-12-29 09:22 AM          TVB 88888 元                    積分轉出

everybody ...
Thank you very much!
原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-1-1 02:53 PM 發表

I think this is the first time to see you here
you should come here more often la.....share your experience with us la
I think JackyNelson should be the one share his experience with us since his team has stayed on the top for a long time.  I don't think I have much experience to share, but I believe there're a lot of luck involved.  For example: I was able to pick up Ben Gordon and Duhon from the free agent list - who give me threes and assists which my team lacks.  Also, my team is relatively healthy.  No player on my team has a significant injury (*touchwood*) and they are performing within my expectation.  

Blueocean: Your team is pretty good too.  The only down side is your team is really lacking of blocking.  Why don't you pick up a guy or two who only good at blocking? There are still quite a few sitting in the free agent list with 2+ block avg.  I believe you can drop 1-2 players on yiour team as I dont think they are needed.
just curious...actually what's the TVB $ for? and how did you guys get so much $?
返回列表