3. Other rules and instruction in details

The draft is completed
The draft result can be found here:
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/105351/draftresults

The current league settings are as follows

League ID#:          105351
League Name:         TVBNOW
Password:         tvb123now
Custom League URL:         http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tvbnow
Draft Type:         Autopick Draft
Max Teams:         20
Scoring Type:         Rotisserie
Max Moves:         No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week:         No maximum
Max Trades:         No maximum
Trade Reject Time:         1
Trade End Date:         March 12, 2009
Waiver Time:         1 day
Can't Cut List Provider:         Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review:         League Votes
Post Draft Players:         Follow Waiver Rules
Max Games Played:         82
Weekly Deadline:         Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on:         Monday, Oct 27
Roster Positions:         PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, Util, BN, BN
Stat Categories:         FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-25 10:00 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• JackyNelson

Team Name TVBNOW ID
c H e M (League Commissioner) chemical
LM Rockets leanming
L.A 后勤部长
tshek tshek
AKA_JOE AKA_JOE
blueocean blueocean
JackyNelson JackyNelson
walala walala
joshlier joshlier
weeke weeke
wei123 wei23
DreamTeam2008 lancec
Rockets holding
jayben jayben2005
Shohoku yufa2000

註:排名不分先後

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-25 10:01 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• JackyNelson

原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-21 02:43 發表
Can you disable the "Can't Cut List", if possible in the setting, which we can not waive that player if injuried. & I did it in ufc.nba.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/105351/cantcutl ...
Haha, If any player in the "Can't Cut List" suffer serious injury during the season the player(s) will be removed from the list by Yahoo. It happened to Gilbert Arenas last season. (my #1 pick....) After all, myself, as a commissioner of the group, is given power to edit roster of each team. So if this unfortunate really happened and Yahoo didn't react i could use that power to waive specific player on behalf of any manager.

The Can't Cut list is crucial to the fairness of this game, it restricts any manager to drop any super fantasy players for another team's adavantage.
原帖由 leanming 於 2008-10-21 09:53 發表 [url=redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=12784583&ptid=488635][/url]
Chem, we need to have time for autodraft and also need few days for us to trade player before the game start.
Please set the registration deadline and the draft date.

NBA game will start soon after ...
The registration deadline is now set on Friday 24th Oct HKT 0900, the draft will take place on Friday 24th Oct HKT 1500, the NBA season will begin on 28th Oct HK morning i think. And our rosters will populated at any time before 27th Oct HKT 1500. Hopefully this would give adequate time for both draft preparation and post-draft trade.

Everyone should have their pre-rank ready prior to the draft time.

評分次數

回應 JackyNelson 第 13 篇文章

UFC.NBA seemed bad in every sense haha.....

But they have an advantage for having the live stats for the league. It becomes a commodity in yahoo...
We have waiver rules and max number of games for each position set in this league....no more rash player transactions
原帖由 leanming 於 2008-10-22 12:49 發表
chem, may I know how many team in a league? There are 13 teams now but few of them not leave the message here and not mentioned team name and owner. I sugges team member who registered need to leave t ...
I have sent all managers in the league an email asking them to confirm their team names and the corresponding tvbnow IDs.

The info. is tabulaize here:
http://www.tvbnow.com/viewthread ... d=17469#pid12775786

I'll keep this table updated.
The draft is now taking place, and it will be completed between now and 02:59:00 p.m. Wednesday October 29, 2008.

回應 JackyNelson 第 26 篇文章

Our draft is completed!!!

Reminders:
1. Our rosters could be changed daily (thus you could avoid putting injured/suspended/doubtful players on your starting line-up)

2. The score counts maximum 82 games for every position, including Util, for the entire season

3. Be voluntary to seek advises and assist others (we don't know what you want to know unless you let us know)

4. This is only a game. So enjoy it.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-25 04:05 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• JackyNelson

原帖由 leanming 於 2008-10-25 18:20 發表
I have checked my roster... So sad I can't get any of the player in my top 5 list...
Anyway, hope everyone enjoy. 82 games overall....
It ain't that bad, many quality FAs (free agents) are out there to be grabbed
Something you should know:

"Waiver priority" rules

The rule applies when you try to acquire an waiver (NOT FA free agent) from the market. The priority is only shown on the league standing on the homepage of the league.
If the waiver is requested by more than one team, the team with higher waiver priority (the smaller number) will get the player.
When the waiver is successfully moved to one team, that team's waiver priority move to bottom (the largest number).
So use it with caution as the waiver priority might be crucial to get someone you really really want in the future, and this might be that move that change the final standing.
If you expect the waiver that you want receives less attraction to other managers, you might want to wait until the player's status becomes FA (free agent).

I hope you will find this helpful.

評分次數

原帖由 yufa2000 於 2008-10-30 02:58 發表
Hi commish, I'm wondering how come the bench players' stats would also count toward the total score? coz I remember they wont include in the total score in previous fantasy season games.  That's why t ...
No the game will never count bench players' numbers, and this is why the spot is called bench.
And this is why we all want to START the most productive players rather than burying them into bench.
Sorry guys, have been too busy for updates, i have put the stat up to the match day of US Sunday into an Excel file for the weekly prize allocation.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• JackyNelson

• blueocean

原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-12 04:35 發表

Hello Chem,

Please confirm & announce WHOM the Week 2 Winner is.

I need to 派彩
i would if i have the final stats from week one. I need them to calculate the weekly performance.
Here is the result as of the week between 10th Nov 2008 and 17th Nov 2008.

Congratuations to the winning team L.A.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-20 00:26 發表

False alarm only.....The problem they now have is the chemistry problem after the addition of Ron Artest.
返回列表