返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 chemical 於 2008-10-20 03:57 PM 發表
All i can tell is that the game admin doesn't give a damn about the game, you can see some status of the players are yet updated (e.g Mo Williams still in Bucks, Ron Artest still in Kings), not to men ...
fren, why not you create the nba yahoo so that we can play also. If you ready, then just set the draft date to this coming Sunday (26 Nov). No reward also no problem, we can play for fun. Cheers!
Chem, we need to have time for autodraft and also need few days for us to trade player before the game start. Please come out the registration deadline and the draft date.
NBA game will start soon after 2 weeks, hope that no similar problem happens again.

I also agree to play both, no rewards no problem, I only wanna play the game with people here. Cheers!
I have registered in Yahoo NBA...
My team name is LM Rockets
Just PM you my pre-draft ranking.
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-20 10:33 PM 發表

I got your point.. & I also agree that those un-active owners holding lots GREAT rosters are unfair for us are really playing

I having a proposal..

Deleted those 5 owners out, & do a L ...
fren, you are from states and have holiday on thank's giving but I believe most of us not... Could you re-schedule the draft date? To be fare to all of us, and since this is a live draft and the date must be agreed by majority. I agree if the date is on Saturday night or Sunday morning HK date and time.

Unless it is an offline draft and all of us will prepare our own list.....
Ronnie Price - UTA [SG] for Greg Oden - POR [C]
Nicolas Batum - POR [SF] for Kevin  Durant - OKC [SG]
Leon Powe   -   BOS [PF] for Monta Ellis - GSW [SG]
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-11-25 12:57 AM 發表
Here is the Draft Result, please let me know which players you going to drop for 3 new drafted players.

or you don't want any below drafted players into your team with in today 11/23.

I will try my ...
Why the third round draw have two person acquired Linas Kleiza? #12Win and #14Chem?
返回列表