返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 blueocean 於 2008-10-20 10:26 AM 發表

haha, I have no problem to sponsor the $$
thanks, pal.

what about this, if So. let's double the TVB$$ amount for winners in Yahoo one if no 功勳 & , therefore we don't need to go through the moderator or manager levels.

you sponsor 1/2 & 1 do another 1/2 for the $$ rewards,

Can you wire me the money now,  so I can earn some interest from the bank (this is only joking)
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-10-20 10:28 AM 發表

all you rich people
He is mayor Bloomburg.

I just working with MTA.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Please direct any queries regarding 2008 TVBNOW Yahoo! Fantasy NBA league to
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-488635-1-1.html, thank you.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-21 01:44 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-20 11:30 PM 發表

thanks, pal.

what about this, if So. let's double the TVB$$ amount for winners in Yahoo one if no 功勳 & , therefore we don't need to go through the moderator or  ...
sure...I have no problem....if you want, you can also give $$ to the people who play but didn't make it to top 3
this way, $$ for everyone
if you do need $$ now, let me know how much you need....so I can arrange my $$

Chem, we need to have time for autodraft and also need few days for us to trade player before the game start. Please come out the registration deadline and the draft date.
NBA game will start soon after 2 weeks, hope that no similar problem happens again.

I also agree to play both, no rewards no problem, I only wanna play the game with people here. Cheers!
I have registered in Yahoo NBA...
My team name is LM Rockets
i'm in, yahoo fantasy games have always been better than the NBA.com one...
I went through the ufc.nba forum & read lots posts, seems the ufc.nba having problem on all kind of draft recently 2 weeks, some of luckily succeed the draft, some of them still unable to, which us.

maybe this is the beta version for this year

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700021537

I sent an email to ufc.nba, hoped they fixed for me asap.

[ 本帖最後由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-20 07:37 PM 編輯 ]
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-21 08:34 AM 發表
I went through the ufc.nba forum & read lots posts, seems the ufc.nba having problem on all kind of draft recently 2 weeks, some of luckily succeed the draft, some of them still unable to, which us. : ...
Look like we better off play Yahoo only
Dear all,

Here is respond from ufc.nba support team, at the same time please prepare your draft ranking, then provide me a copy, if still unable to populate out tomorrow, I am going to do the offline draft on 10/24 US TIME. & I am going to send them another email later today to push them again.

btw, some owners suggest to do LIVE draft on following time,

Please post if you able to do the LIVE draft or not.
suggest we set the live draft at PDT6:00PM (25 Oct 2008) and is same time at Hong Kong time 9:00AM (26 Oct 2008)
Thank you for your email.  Roster moves and draft improvements are the highest priority.  Please check tomorrow morning as there will be a release going out tonight.

UFC Support

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "NXXXXXXXXXY@HOTMAIL.COM"
> Date: 10/20/2008 5:26:10 PM
> To: Customer Service <support@rotohog.com>
> Subject: [UFC Feedback] MY AUTO DRAFT WON'T WORK
>
> Message: DEAR MADAM OR SIR,
>
> I SET MY LEAGUE SINGLE LIST AUTO DRAFT ON 10/18 7PM PDT, BUT TILL NOW 10/20 , THE SYSTEM STILL COULD NOT POPULATED OUT THE ROSTERS FOR ANY OWNERS IN MY LEAGUE.
>
> WHAT WE SUPPOSE TO DO NOW? THE SEASON IS STARTING SOON.
>
> Provided Name: JACKY NELSON
>
> League Name: TVBNOW
>
> UserId: null
>
> Provided Email Address: NXXXXXXXXY@HOTMAIL.COM
>
> User Email (DB): N/A
>
> LeagueId: 2000000961
>
> Server: ufc.nba.com
>
> User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U

回應 JackyNelson 第 70 篇文章

For live draft, I guess i am ok on Sunday morning before 11am (Hong Kong Time)

廣告時間
咦,乜你想玩又冇位咁慘呀? Yahoo league 仲有位呀!! 都有豐富獎金o架!! click入去睇下啦!!
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-488635-1-1.html

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-22 01:04 AM 編輯 ]
廣告時間
咦,乜你想玩又冇位咁慘呀? Yahoo league 仲有位呀!! 都有豐富獎金o架!! click入去睇下啦!!
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-488635-1-1.html
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Hope the NBA.com draft will go through eventually....
when is the deadline for us to send u the ranking list?  why don't you use the exact same time that we are using for Yahoo, so we have less confusion??
原帖由 tshek 於 2008-10-22 09:44 AM 發表
when is the deadline for us to send u the ranking list?  why don't you use the exact same time that we are using for Yahoo, so we have less confusion??
See post #34 in this thread,
Let's go for PLAN C, we do the OFFLINE DRAFT, which I am going to do the draft for everyone, if the ufc.nba system still can not populated the rosters by tomorrow. 10/21 US TIME.

FOR ALL OWNERS, PLEASE PM ME OR POST HERE YOUR PRE-DRAFT RANKING by 10/23 US TIME. (I can not access to your pre-draft ranking in ufc.nba, I having same function as you beside about the setting of the league),

Then I am going to do the OFFLINE DRAFT for every owner, which I am going to draft by YOUR PRE-DRAFT RANKING FIRST, then by the system DEFAULT ranking.  So I will go by DEFAULT Ranking for the owner if you don't provide me your draft ranking within 10/23 US Time.

Hopefully this will work & satisfied for all owners.

pm & email all owners at the same time, 10/20 9:40AM US Eastern Time
For the Confusion.
that's why we separate them in 2 threads.
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表