返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 12:35 AM 發表

haha....then sure lose
Yeap... unless miracle happen, otherwise, we will have Game 7.  I just hope the Bulls will win tonight... I need to wear my Ben Gordon jersey tonight
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 12:38 AM 發表

Yeap... unless miracle happen, otherwise, we will have Game 7.  I just hope the Bulls will win tonight... I need to wear my Ben Gordon jersey tonight
NBA....where amazing happens....this is bs la.....will have Game 7 for sure
why you want the bulls to win....you hate celtic??

原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 12:41 AM 發表

NBA....where amazing happens....this is bs la.....will have Game 7 for sure
why you want the bulls to win....you hate celtic??
nope, I like the Bulls for a long time, NOT the MJ thing.  I do have a Ben Gordon jersey in fact.  It's not like I don't like Celtics, just never a big fans of them.  Last year I was cheering for them to win the final because I think Ray Allan, KG and Pierce do deserve to have one ring, but not this year.  I am kind of sick of KG's thing, sorry, I don't like the kind of attitude he shows on his face even he is on the bench, I like team win with respect.  Cheering with each other is one thing, show your attitude face is another thing...  So, just wish the Bulls can push them to Game 7 and burn their Stamina, which I think the Celtic will win the serise anyway, either tonight or game 7.  And they will face Orlando and should win in Game 6, then get kill by the Cavs by 4-1.
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 12:51 AM 發表

nope, I like the Bulls for a long time, NOT the MJ thing.  I do have a Ben Gordon jersey in fact.  It's not like I don't like Celtics, just never a big fans of them.  Last year I was cheering for th ...
wow...for the first time you type a long paragraph
anyway, since you live in Florida, you should support your home team la

原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 01:35 AM 發表

wow...for the first time you type a long paragraph
anyway, since you live in Florida, you should support your home team la
I am alright with Orlando and Miami Heat.  Even both team are one man team......

I am happy to see them win, but I don't see the Heat have a chance this year, they might go to the semi, but that's it.......

Orlando, like I said in the last post, unless the Bulls up sad the Celtics, otherwise, Orlando will grad in semi too
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 01:39 AM 發表

I am alright with Orlando and Miami Heat.  Even both team are one man team......

I am happy to see them win, but I don't see the Heat have a chance this year, they might go to the semi, but that's  ...
haha....East, it's very obvious that King James will be in the final la

原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 01:42 AM 發表

haha....East, it's very obvious that King James will be in the final la
Yeap... James for sure will be in the Final.  But I don't think they will win the Final.

because Cavs center is weak.  James can score 40 points all he want, but Cavs will give up 40 pts inside the paint.  

Cavs have no one can match up with Bynum, Gasol and Odom.
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 01:47 AM 發表

Yeap... James for sure will be in the Final.  But I don't think they will win the Final.

because Cavs center is weak.  James can score 40 points all he want, but Cavs will give up 40 pts inside the ...
so, you think Laker will win the championship this year??

if they beat Denver, Yes.

They should beat Denver in Game 5

[ 本帖最後由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 02:03 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 01:57 AM 發表
if they beat Denver, Yes.

They should beat Denver in Game 5
what if POR beat HOU
then Laker VS POR in semi....this will be an interesting match

原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 02:05 AM 發表

what if POR beat HOU
then Laker VS POR in semi....this will be an interesting match
Lakers vs Portland???  4-0 blow out!
原帖由 tshek 於 2009-5-1 02:18 AM 發表

Lakers vs Portland???  4-0 blow out!
you didn't know that during season, POR blow out laker 4-0

Houston going to win the Final
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
原帖由 blueocean 於 2009-5-1 02:28 AM 發表

you didn't know that during season, POR blow out laker 4-0
Tue, Oct 28        Portland        W 96-76 - with Bynum
Sun, Jan 4         Portland         W 100-86 - with Bynum         
Mon, Mar 9         @ Portland         L 94-111 - without Bynum
Fri, Apr 10         @ Portland         L 98-106 - without Bynum

now Bynum is back and Lakers has the Home Court advantage.  If it is not 4-0, it will be 4-1.  I don't see how the Portland can stop Lakers 3 big men rotation.
Chicago going to lose tonight too
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
返回列表