返回列表 回復 發帖

Magic Encyclopedia First Story

Catherine had just finished taking her exams at the Academy for Magic when she received an urgent message born on the wings of a paper bird. Curious, she opened the note and was instantly transported to a strange jungle, where she began her whirlwind adventure to stop the awakening of a terrible dragon. As Catherine's guiding hand, you'll travel around the world, collecting various objects and then using them to solve cunning puzzles. Featuring hand-painted scenery, addictive mini-games and a spellbinding story, Magic Encyclopedia offers a seek-and-find adventure you'll never forget

http://rapidshare.com/files/140717230/Magic_Encyclopedia_First_Story.rar

[ 本帖最後由 jujujuju 於 2008-8-28 03:23 PM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• mun2

thanks for sharing
thanks a lot Mister jujujuju  for sharing this small but great seek-and-find adventure game Magic Encyclopedia First Story!
真係辛苦哂啦‧唔該哂‧and keep going.
thanks a lot...
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
為何玩到某一關就不能玩了~鑰匙打不開門~~~有誰可以教教我~~~(有船的那一關)
Hi, to all those that have encountered problem when playing this game, it seems that this game got some bug/software error. I have replaced it with a new link. Please download again, however, you may have to start all over again.

This version supposed to have been fixed but I have not played yet so cannot confirm.

Anyone who have time to complete this game fast, perhaps can share with everyone if you can complete the whole game.

Thanks
原帖由 jujujuju 於 2008-8-28 03:27 PM 發表
Hi, to all those that have encountered problem when playing this game, it seems that this game got some bug/software error. I have replaced it with a new link. Please download again, however, you may  ...
i will try it... will let u know soon...
thank you very much!!
thank you very much
i try the second version...it's ok.. i already pass through the error part...
thanks for sharing
this game is cool....
i like this game.
is there a continuation from this game or have more such game?
thanks jujujuju
:S
thank you~~
it sounds funny~

回應 kino_kino 第 12 篇文章

I supposed there will be a continuation, will have to wait patiently for the release.
返回列表