Hleb           Denilson          Gilberto        Diaby

Bendtner   Eduardo

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
至于候补球员:

Fabianski    Clichy    Fabregas    Rosicky    Adebayor
官方消息

Wenger - I may use first-team players at Spurs

Arsène Wenger could be forced to draft in a couple of first-team players for Tuesday’s Carling Cup Semi-Final second leg at White Hart Lane.

The Arsenal manager has a policy of playing squad players in this competition. For example, in the first leg,
Justin Hoyte was the only starter to retain his place from the previous Premiership game — and the former England Under-21 international has hardly been a regular in the top-flight this term.

Wenger is without five players at the moment — three of them centre back — and, as a result, he may employ some experience.

“The players who were on the bench at Fulham will play,” he said. “But I will have to play one or two who played on Saturday because we are short in numbers.”

One reporter asked if
William Gallas would be one of that duo.

“I will see,” replied the Arsenal manager. “Come to the game on Tuesday!”
哈哈!呢场係第二回合,
如果输咗,就Game Over喇!
所以Wenger派啲一线球员都唔出奇。

Gallas drafted in for Tottenham tie as injuries bite

官方消息

Gallas drafted in for Tottenham tie as injuries bite

Injuries have forced Arsène Wenger to call on William Gallas for the Carling Cup Semi-Final second leg at Tottenham on Tuesday night.

Arsenal are without four centre backs for the short trip across North London.
Kolo Toure and Alex Song are on duty at the African Nations Cup while Johan Djourou picked up a groin injury during the first leg at Emirates Stadium a fortnight ago.

The quartet is completed by
Philippe Senderos who suffered a nasty blow to the nose during Saturday’s 3-0 win at Fulham. Even though Wenger has brought back his captain for a tie delicately poised at 1-1, Gallas’ partner will still be a makeshift centre back. Justin Hoyte and Gilberto are the players most likely to step in. Otherwise the manager will employ the usual squad members supplemented with a few more first-team players.

“We lost Philippe Senderos at Fulham and the injuries before that game are the same,” said Wenger on Monday afternoon.

“I will rotate the squad which means those that didn’t play on Saturday will play at Tottenham and after that I will complete it with first-team players. I will use William Gallas because I have no choice but Fabianski will play, Hoyte will play and the players that didn’t play against Fulham will all play. Walcott will feature as well.”
哈哈,Toure去非洲,Djoure伤咗,Senderos上一场俾人打。。。
依家就靠嗮Gallas喇。。。

Carling Cup 2007/08
Semi Finals 1st Leg
09 Jan 0340 Chelsea vs Everton Live
10 Jan 0340 Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Live

Semi Finals 2nd Leg
23 Jan 0355 Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal Live:onion14:
24 Jan 0355 Everton vs Chelsea Live
呢场波嘅盘口=热刺[让]平半(0.25)

因为係侅主场踢,所以呢次"破天荒"热刺让波。。