返回列表 回復 發帖

[其它] Iphone4s should upgrade to iphone 5?

Other iphone 4s/5 user, do you think this is worth the upgrade?
wait for the 5s !!
not worth the upgrade
no, totally not worth it.  5 is basically the same phone, just a little bit longer that shows an extra row of icons. That's it.
if you can afford it, why not?
it's a good device, a lot lighter and a lot faster.
With LTE support (but LTE drains battery pretty fast)
yes, worth it, I did it, it is much thinner, lighter, bigger screen, faster internet, faster wifi with 5ghz. It is so thin that i am very much can't believe it. Camera is very good too. If you take a lot of photos, it can be very helpful. screen wise, it is bigger so that you can see movies with 16:9. It is a little bit better than 4s on battery, I can get two days out of 1 charge.
icic lets change to ip5 then wakakaka
Iphone 5 shape a bit weird, beside lighter weight i don't see anything special.
I still prefer iphone 4 or S III.
If you can get the phone at a discounted contract price, then even just the extra speed you get from the LTE alone is well worth it.
ic.. thanks for the replies..
btw, i saw in some other forums that with the ios6.1 beta3 , the battery can last beyond 1.5days with moderate usage.. wonder if it will helps the older phones
Weird shape but with better specs. But i dislike iOS 6 somehow. I think why not hang on for a while, see how the next iPhone looks like. iPhone 5 don't seem that remarkable yet.
not worth the upgrade. change to android phone better.
i love the bigger screen on the iphone 5.  my wife has the 4s and i cant imagine looking at the small screen and a heavy bulky feeling.  but you might want to wait for the 5s if your 4s is working fine
13# oopp7oo

Might as well use Galaxy Note series. Note 2 has a bigger screen, 5.5" i think. With the right housing, it will look good.

I am using Note 1, with a housing from Zenus. So far, happy with it as I don't have to go through itunes for the transferring of files. And the apps, useful ones are good too.
I have the 4s but I'd rather upgrade to htc butterfly with 5" screen and more spec unless apple really innovated to larger and better iphone.
返回列表