返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
) D6 e! a6 i* T( _8 b8 [2 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" _& @. e/ y' k1 q1 D
some wish their bf will change because of that...公仔箱論壇* E( N. x% U& c9 ^4 C

! S6 M( D, P1 ~5.39.217.76for me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
% z, O8 _5 h; J8 y" \- \4 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
7 p7 n. \# @( g/ a& h, ?公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Y9 i) j3 r; m8 ?$ f
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 W" G( M& {. D  f
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
* V. p' z, K: a! C+ o1 r公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 B0 a6 h$ J) K0 E+ B- m% G
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...) A5 A2 X/ m# N, ]2 r, L

; x3 E- E( z7 k% c0 Q/ W3 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
) H2 h" K: o* r2 t; {' `6 B- E5 O; Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ]4 h8 o& [5 W+ ?
so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
( l) E3 D4 t+ v5 K# _* c公仔箱論壇actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
8 c: Q, q/ T* x' S2 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ^  F2 }  P9 J: z5 t# P9 \
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。5.39.217.76( ~+ k. v' m! T) n  G( @

% S6 b9 [. p4 p0 G4 c
返回列表