究竟雲加今次會買咩人番呢
我都好期待
※火鳳起舞 領導群雄※
火焰幫--幫主
温格是故意低调的啊~~
说不定他心中已经确定好啦~~
希望能引进个强援啊~!
我们绝对相信得过WENGER的眼光。WENGER应该也是"心中有数"。但是如果我是WENGER,我会购买多一名有经验的"中后卫"。
i think we need a goally cus lehmann is more likely to leave and we need a back-up one!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-15 06:16 PM 發表
i think we need a goally cus lehmann is more likely to leave and we need a back-up one!!
you are RIGHT!! Beside defender's, Arsenal also need a Goal Keeper's ... Who do you think is suitable???
原帖由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-15 08:19 PM 發表

you are RIGHT!! Beside defender's, Arsenal also need a Goal Keeper's ... Who do you think is suitable???
not sure, in fact, i dont know any good goally at the moment, buh wenger has to buy one, he might have his first-choice already
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-15 09:48 PM 發表

not sure, in fact, i dont know any good goally at the moment, buh wenger has to buy one, he might have his first-choice already
Spanish League and Germany League got some good and talented Goally there, maybe Wenger can try to search !!
wenger should look for young, talented goalkeeper. before the season start, arsenal already bought one keeper. he is not bad as well. if he want to buy one more, the new one will be number 3 keeper. however, should get a experience defender is more important right now, especially center defend. when the african cup start, toure will miss 8-10 matches. arsenal doesnt have much experience center defender. altnough gilberto can play that role, but still one more defender is better.
原帖由 wai2sem 於 2007-11-16 03:19 AM 發表
wenger should look for young, talented goalkeeper. before the season start, arsenal already bought one keeper. he is not bad as well. if he want to buy one more, the new one will be number 3 keeper. h ...
Ya...you are right, i think Defender;s are more shortage compare to Goal Keeper's lor..

That's no use if we buy a new keeper for fill-in the "No:3 Keeper" position in the squad!!
返回列表