弗格森和对手阿森纳之间的冲突愈演愈烈,他建议每家英超俱乐部应该有一个最低数量的本土球员。

这位曼联老板说:“你的球队中应该有一个本土球员的比例,这没有错。”

“这对于象阿森纳这样俱乐部是一个问题。这就是为什么他们叫得最凶,跳得最高的原因。曼联的评论家会说‘你一切都好,你已经在你的球队有了英国球员”。

“但是我认为如果你问问一个中立者,他们会更喜欢看到更多的本土球员。”

“这肯定是一个有争议的话题,但是我同意(欧足联提议的)这个法则。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Fergie has another dig at Arsenal

Fergie has another dig at Arsenal - 6 Nov 2007

Sir Alex Ferguson could come into further conflict with rivals Arsenal after suggesting each Premier League club should have a minimum number of home-grown players.

The Manchester United boss said: 'It's not wrong that you should be seen to have a proportion of home-based players. 'It would be a problem for a club like Arsenal. That's why they'll protest the loudest.

United's critics would say “It's all right for you, you already have English players in your side”. 'But I think if you asked a neutral, they would rather see more home-based players. 'It would certainly be a contentious issue but I agree with the principle.'
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
i also duno how to say it,but u do all know tat the 1 England player with have some popular,their transfer price will very very high than other country player!!this y wenger dunwan to buy england player coz wenger dun like to spent much money in transfer market!!!and i feel other country player have more potantial than England player like africa player,they cheap and can play very many position!!!
原帖由 bernardlhtan 於 2007-11-6 04:02 PM 發表
i also duno how to say it,but u do all know tat the 1 England player with have some popular,their transfer price will very very high than other country player!!this y wenger dunwan to buy england play ...
You are right.... This is a reason behind why Wenger is so success....

Maybe others just couldn't understand it but we are Arsenal Fans  and for sure we can understand...
below is my personal opinion....hope u all arsenal fans dont angry....
If England premier league teams got no England player or less England player...
then do we think that we should call England premier league team or other..??
do you think this will feel so sad about England national team..???
不管是黑猫白猫,会抓老鼠的就是好猫。

I would have to agreed that we all are English (England) Premier League Fans, but in the other way, i have the Strong Feeling that not all English Premier League Club's Supporter's are England National Team Fans.

Therefore, the different in opinion between the both Managers may due to the THEIR dissimilar in National Team ?
精彩的英超~~INDIRECTLY已经带给了英国本身很多利益,如:知名度,FOREIGN DIRECTR INVESTMENT等等~~~
谁的功劳呢~~~一定逃不过那四大球会和千千万万个热情的球迷们~~~
四大球会所带来的效应和来源不同的~~~
曼联迷有曼联的梦~~~枪迷也有枪迷的梦~~~梦里都是一个赢字,大家的梦都是掌握在费爷和温帅手上~~可是他们的贡献是不一样的~~一个是EXTERNAL<费爷>,一个是INTERNAL<温帅>,温帅带给了英超一种美妙和精彩的足球,已经吸引了世界个地对英超的注意<因为他打造了一只默契十足的联合军>~~~渐渐吸引到国际的注意~如TOGO~~~
费爷在这次说话的论题是站在英超球迷和年青人的梦想身上~~试问我们自己,我们希望大马拿某某杯的冠军吗??希望~~~
有potential的青年想进国家队吗~~~想~~~用什么管道进呢~~不知道。。现在英国需要幼苗,幼苗的希望就是球会能提拔他们~~现在他们能这样认为是因为他们担心他们的管道边窄了~~~所以他们才会这样说温帅~~~
记住凡是都是两面的~~是看我们怎样决定和看而已~~~费爷对,温帅对~~~
这只不过是一中心理战和宣传的方法吧了~~球迷别为了这些而动怒~~~:014: :014: :014:

評分次數

• jacksonkua

erm....i think just england player or more england player in 1 team will not so attractive to other!!!and have u all feel tat y almost every year player of the year also take by foreign player??
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-11-7 01:34 AM 發表
精彩的英超~~INDIRECTLY已经带给了英国本身很多利益,如:知名度,FOREIGN DIRECTR INVESTMENT等等~~~
谁的功劳呢~~~一定逃不过那四大球会和千千万万个热情的球迷们~~~
四大球会所带来的效应和来源是不同的~~~
曼联迷有曼 ...
对啊!

LIVERPOOL也有许多非常出色的"外援"。而STEVEN GERARD和格拉个也为本土英格兰球队争光!

我想在这一个"课题"上,LIVERPOOL算是最BALANCE的一只球会了。
i do think that both of them is right, but somehow their still need 2 grow some English player as well in their team. If EPL keep conquer by other country player, the peformance of the England player will be keep dropping. Not every player need to get in high transfer fee.As u can c player like walcott can get in a cheap price or by  training potential player since their are a kids. This is the purpose set up a youth team  for
原帖由 hiroisme 於 2007-11-7 08:20 PM 發表
i do think that both of them is right, but somehow their still need 2 grow some English player as well in their team. If EPL keep conquer by other country player, the peformance of the England player  ...
I Agreed with you.
返回列表