返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
# g% K8 Y) {2 r! r% d6 Gexaggerated...
. q; W" |2 z$ |" V$ Q! I$ D4 p公仔箱論壇what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  k+ _6 ]1 d7 K
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
7 q' H  h" B: f+ D+ T) u5 R# [公仔箱論壇
9 M* S' e! W0 X2 S公仔箱論壇Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
: y0 v$ q0 I! \7 l" W: c9 u9 S5.39.217.76the purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
: A; A  Z+ f! @' o3 E! M" Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.4 t" N9 j3 x! ]( O/ C2 d
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
/ M4 s+ s( Q. \- n$ n$ Q, stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a warTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* P8 ]8 s, f6 s3 T) Z
It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
% h9 M$ |+ f4 X- Q, s公仔箱論壇Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( R; @8 D* K! f/ d! s8 V8 Y
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 v' J1 X7 D4 F, {
Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
3 ~- p& g+ f2 ]2 ZIn tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
+ D- u; Q) O! @For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
( c6 }9 I. X6 @/ Q+ s( @/ U6 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the pplTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- p1 O- ^, Y: \9 o
If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...
% C: Q% @: {5 c5 d6 R3 j9 cChina at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...4 |0 o7 }; T7 M+ `' L
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
+ y6 {) G* J- w" bThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...; Y% I0 j  h6 o  i6 n5 i" h
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) N. r- Y. ?+ @
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war公仔箱論壇) b7 U! x. n0 h/ c( o% x6 ~- J
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
# c% |( X8 f& z4 G# ?! k/ Z( V公仔箱論壇so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
( D; X; o9 A1 I( U( x# [- W:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表