返回列表 回復 發帖
:onion14: ADEBAYOR能够为非洲国土出一份力,可谓是ARSENAL的光荣,也是其他非洲球员学习的好榜样。:onion14:

阿森纳崛起之星豪言取代欧文地位 英格兰支柱奇迹复出

阿森纳崛起之星豪言取代欧文地位 英格兰支柱奇迹复出 - 20 Nov 2007

虽然温格暂时将沃尔科特定位为边锋,但英格兰人却有自己的长远打算,他的计划是成为一名优秀的中锋射手,并在英格兰队接班欧文。
  沃尔科特一点不掩饰自己的雄心,他说:“我希望能够在未来取代欧文的位置,你永远无法预知。对此我并未想的很多,但我现在感觉很好,是有史以来最好的,而且我打上了越来越多的比赛,这给了我巨大的信心。”

温格改造沃尔科特,和当初改造亨利如出一辙。亨利刚加盟时,温格也让他从边锋打起,并最终成就了阿森纳历史上最伟大的射手。现在,沃尔科特沿着这条轨道也在稳步发展。

“我眼下感觉棒极了,但我正在努力提高,力争变得更有攻击性,我不是指去踢对手,我是指过人突破上的攻击性。我想让对手只看到我的背影,我在身体锻炼上很下功夫,我开始使用肩膀来平衡,来对抗。”

“我希望为阿森纳更多的出场,保住自己的位置,然后看看能否在英格兰队有所作为,我只有18岁,需要继续学习。”
  沃尔科特能否在英格兰的未来占据一席之地,目前还不好说,但特里是他可以效仿的榜样。切尔西人从当初的新秀,到如今球队的队长和主力,也经历了稳步攀升的过程。

在和克罗地亚的关键战前,英国媒体披露,特里的伤接近康复,有可能在这场比赛中首发,由于费迪南德累计黄牌禁赛,麦克拉伦需要防线上有一个能挑起大梁的人,特里如果真能回归,对英格兰队将是极大的利好。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
我相信只要沃尔科特能够保持稳定和继续为ARSENAL赢取更多的冠军,大家必定认同他的付出的努力。至于要和OWEN相比就人皆有之!

【每日邮报】莱曼恳求温格:“我依然在我的巅峰状态”

【每日邮报】莱曼恳求温格:“我依然在我的巅峰状态” - 22 Nov 2007

延斯·莱曼力劝阿森纳主帅温格去选择他,而不是阿穆尼亚担任首发门将,他暗示他也许在1月离开,如果他不能赢回他的首发位置的话。

这位38岁球员说:“我比阿穆尼亚有更丰富的比赛经验,我可以很好地应对压力,我依然在我的巅峰状态。”

Lehmann pleads to Wenger: 'I'm still at the peak of my powers'

Lehmann pleads to Wenger: 'I'm still at the peak of my powers' - 22 Nov 2007

Jens Lehmann has urged Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to choose him ahead of Manuel Almunia and hinted he may leave in January if he cannot win back his place in goal.

[ 本帖最後由 jacksonkua 於 2007-11-22 03:02 PM 編輯 ]
:onion05: 我也许提议WENGER让莱曼在CARLING CUP上场,以观察他的状态再做决定!:onion05:
【setanta sports】莱曼对于自己未来充满信心 - 23 Nov 2007

延斯·莱曼再三重申了自己夺回阿森纳首发门将位置的决心,并和他的国家队队友一起夺取08年欧洲杯冠军的决心。
在赛季初一系列重大失误之后,他没有再成为温格的选择,但这位38岁球员依然保留着他的国家队首发门将位置。

在莱曼将首发位置让给了阿穆尼亚之后,关于他的未来就有了无穷的猜测,在一些非常公开的访谈中,莱曼坦率直言他决心打外交牌,申明他为这家俱乐部效力的决心。

“我们都不知道在1月会发生些什么,”他告诉德国网站体育1。“我们现在是在11月中旬,我将全力去专注于和威尔士的国家队比赛上。之后,我希望我将再次为阿森纳出场。”

“但是也可能是我将再次坐到板凳上思考我最近的表现。但是我非常相信,我将很快就可以出场的事实。”
“我现在没有比赛。我之前经历过这些,并战胜了它。”

“我身体健康,我有更多的经验,我可以更好地应对压力。我的潜能意味着我依然在巅峰。”
“至于其他东西就取决于教练了。最终有些东西是我无法主宰的。”

莱曼说他一概不理外界对他赛季初表现批评,以及外籍对他在温格弃用他之后他的反应的批评。
“我没有必要关注其他人对我的意见,”他说到。“如果我踢得臭,那么有人自然有权利在足球专业领域上批评我。如果我干的好,那么对我的报道也将是好的。”

莱曼还相信德国队在取得了08年欧洲杯资格之后,他们可以在明年夏天赢得这个奖杯,只要大家团结一心。
“我们将成为一支夺冠热门。法国和意大利也是如此,”他补充说。
“欧洲杯冠军是我的目标,但是在这之前,我依然可以代表阿森纳赢得一些奖杯。”

Lehmann confident of own future

Lehmann confident of own future - 23 Nov 2007

Jens Lehmann has reiterated his desire to reclaim Arsenal's goalkeeping jersey and talked up his chances of picking up silverware in 2008 with club and country.

Despite having been dropped by Arsene Wenger after a series of blunders at the start of the season, the 38-year-old has retained his position in the national side.

There has been endless speculation about Lehmann’s future in the wake of his unceremonious dumping from first-team action in favour of Manuel Almunia, and after some much-publicised outspoken comments Lehmann has decided to play the diplomatic card and state his intention to play for the club.

“None of us know what will happen in January,” he told German website sport1.  “We are now in the middle of November, and I will try to concentrate on the international match against Wales.  After that I hope I will play with Arsenal again.

“It could also be that I will sit on the bench again considering my recent experiences.  But I firmly believe in the fact I will play again soon.

“I do not play at the moment.  I have experienced this before and succeeded.

“I am fit, and with the more experience I have I can deal with pressure situations better.  My potential means I am still at the top.
“The rest is up to the coach.  That is the final few percent which I cannot affect.”

Lehmann said he had ignored outside criticism for his early-season performances and the way he responded to Wenger dropping him.

“I do not have to pay attention to other people’s opinion of me,” he continued.  “If I play badly then someone naturally has the right to criticise me in a football sense.  If I do something good then the reporting will be good.”

And Lehmann also believes that, having already qualified for Euro 2008, Germany can go on to win the tournament next summer, with him between the sticks.

“We will be one of the teams who can win the title.  France and Italy could also win,” he added.
“The European championships are my goal, but before that I can win something with Arsenal still.”
延斯·莱曼对自己的能力有一定的了解。守门员=信心
【官方网】克里希:球队“抱团欢呼”背后的故事 - 23 Nov 2007

克里希透露,是谁鼓动球员“抱团欢呼”,这已经成为了阿森纳这个赛季比赛的常景。
在比赛结束后,阿森纳球员不会马上离开场地,而是聚集在中圈来表示球队的团结。

“这是加拉的主意,”克里希对阿森纳网络电视说:“他是个了不起的领袖和队长,他作出了类似的决定。我们去年就开始这么干了,只不过现在变得更加显眼,因为我们在不断赢球。”

“作为队长,他给我的感觉有点像维埃拉,他岁数大一些,也更加有经验,是个了不起的球员,他也知道如何和每个球员交谈。”
“他知道比赛中什么时候给你鼓励或者是命令,这是领导球队的最好方式。他的表现也是榜样,每个人都能看到他是个优秀的队长。”
GALLAS建议ARSENAL队员一起欢呼,的确能让大家更团结。

【天空体育】加拉乐于承担责任

【天空体育】加拉乐于承担责任 - 23 Nov 2007

威廉·加拉充分享受着成为阿森纳队长后承担的责任。
枪手老板温格选择任命加拉为本赛季的队长,尽管吉尔博托在上赛季多半时间都是这支球队的队长。

这位法国国脚本赛季首发出场了9次,是这支球队一个更年长的球员。
加拉解释说在他未担任队长之前,他的嗓门不大,但是现在情况有了转变。

这位30岁的中后卫还表达了他希望有天成为法国国家队队长的雄心。
“成为阿森纳的队长后,我会直接去找教练和官员们交流,”他告诉法国足球。

“之前,我习惯于管好自己。但是我喜欢这些新的责任。我真得感受到了和温格交谈的乐趣。我会乐意在一天出任法国队长吗?当然。”
加拉在2006从切尔西转会而来,但是他因伤并未出场太多。

但是,他解释到生活方式的改变改善了他的身体状况。
“去年,我知道为什么我受伤,相比现在,我那时的生活节奏太快了,”加拉补充说。

“我在北伦敦训练,我居住在南伦敦,我的儿子就在那里出生。我没有处理好工作和家庭的关系。但是现在,一切都安定了。这就是我受伤的原因。”

Gallas loving responsibility

Gallas loving responsibility - 23 Nov 2007

William Gallas is thoroughly enjoying the responsibility that comes with being Arsenal captain.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger opted to appoint Gallas as skipper for this season, despite Gilberto Silva captaining the side for much of last term.

The France international has made nine starts so far this campaign and is one of the more senior members of the team.

Involvement

Gallas explained that prior to his role his vocal input was little, however things have now changed.

The 30-year-old centre-back also expressed his ambition to captain France one day.

"Being captain at Arsenal, I am directly involved in some talks with the coach and the officials," he told France Football.

"Before, I used to keep to myself. But I like those new responsibilities. I really have fun with the talks I have with Arsene Wenger. Would I like to become French team captain one day? Of course."

Lifestyle

Gallas signed from Chelsea in 2006, but his appearances for Wenger's side have been disrupted by injury.

However, he has explained that a change in lifestyle has improved his fitness.

"Last year I know why I got injured - I had a too high pace of life compared to nowadays," Gallas added.

"I was training in North of London, and I lived in the South, and there was the birth of my son. I didn't have a good organisation. But now it is settled. That is why I got injured."
威廉·加拉已经拥有作为一位成功球员和队长的所有条件
原帖由 漫狗 於 2007-11-23 06:27 PM 發表
Gallas = International Standard
Not only that, also a World Class Standard...ha...ha...
返回列表