返回列表 回復 發帖
吉尔伯托愿终老阿森纳,这说明了他的忠诚老实和为球队付出的决心。

【独立报】阿森纳球迷控告俱乐部高唱反犹太人歌曲

【独立报】阿森纳球迷控告俱乐部高唱反犹太人歌曲 - 10 Nov 2007
2个阿森纳季票持有者已经通知了人权律师,去向他们的俱乐部提出法律诉讼,控告他们在新的埃米尔球场听到了种族歧视的球迷歌曲。
这些球迷给阿森纳主席寄了一封信,一个犹太人,一个穆斯林人,一个基督徒,他们宣称俱乐部使用了反犹太人的词语‘Yids’(蔑称犹太人)或“Yiddos”,来提及托特纳姆的球员和球迷,这种称谓违反了种族关系法。

他们的律师,劳伦斯·戴维斯,一个人权律师,是伦敦的律师行‘公平正义’的头,他已经要求俱乐部立刻采取行动扑灭所有在俱乐部的种族主义歌曲。

戴维斯先生的信,本周寄给了希伍德,清楚地表明这些季票持有者可以控告俱乐部违反合同,因为阿森纳已经写明了自己的政策,在球场内坚决反对任何种族歧视的行为。

阿森纳球迷争辩说使用这些‘Yids’、‘Yiddos’是专指他们的北伦敦死敌,这并不是种族主义,而是单纯对准这家俱乐部的犹太历史,他们指出托特纳姆的球迷甚至自称自己为‘Yid军队’。但是戴维斯先生说这并不能说明这些语言的无礼和反犹太人。
戴维斯先生在他的信中说:“法律的考验就是是否这语言触犯了人权。我们5个客户都是阿森纳球迷,3个是季票持有者。这些季票持有者中包括了一个犹太人,一个穆斯林人。他们都感觉到被冒犯。”

他宣称还没有采取其他行动,俱乐部显然触犯了1976年的人权法。
他的信中补充说:“这些季票持有者和这家俱乐部有一个契约关系。合同声明中说球迷有种族主义行为的将会终止他们的合同,将被驱逐出场。但是这些高唱‘Yid’的歌曲没有受到任何干涉。”

戴维斯先生和他的客户乐意承认在最近几年来,和种族主义的战斗已经卓有成效。
但是他补充说:“这还不足够,仅仅是在比赛日俱乐部声明反对种族主义……还需要教育球迷们反对种族主义行为,”这些球迷也要求他们的律师写信给赫曼·奥尤斯利,这是‘让我们将种族主义踢出足球’的主席(FM系列里的固定片头),特雷弗·菲利普斯,这位公平和人权代理处的主席。
这次法律挑战是在阿森纳和以色列的旅游部签署了一份35W的赞助合同之后,阿森纳球员的肖像可以使用到宣传来以色列旅游的宣传手册上。

阿森纳在阿拉伯和以色列的斗争中和两方都有着密切的联系。阿森纳新球场是酋长航空冠名的,酋长航空拥有者是阿联酋政府,他们和以色列没有外交关系。
一个阿森纳的发言人称:“阿森纳足球俱乐部将不会在埃米尔球场内容忍粗鄙的语言和种族主义者。无论阿森纳球迷或客队球迷都要担负责任。我们将采取行动-如果必要就法庭上见-来扑灭不受欢迎的行为。只要有证据证明(包括录像证据),我们将起诉。”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Arsenal fans to sue club over anti-Semitic chanting

Arsenal fans to sue club over anti-Semitic chanting - 10 Nov 2007

Three Arsenal season ticket holders have instructed human rights lawyers to bring a legal challenge against their own club over what they allege is racist chanting in the new Emirates Stadium.

In a letter sent to the Arsenal chairman, the fans – a Jew, a Muslim and a Christian – claim that the use of the anti-Semitic words "Yids" or "Yiddos" in reference to players and fans from Tottenham Hotspur amounts to a breach of Race Relations Act.
Their solicitor, Lawrence Davies, a leading human rights lawyer at the London law firm Equal Justice, has asked the club to take immediate action to stamp out all racist chanting at the club.

Mr Davies's letter, sent this week to Peter Hill-Wood, makes it clear that the season-ticket holders can sue the club for breach of contract as Arsenal has a written policy of taking firm action against racist behaviour in the stadium.

Arsenal fans argue that the use of the words "Yids" and "Yiddos" in reference to their north London rivals is not racist but simply directed at the club's Jewish history and point out that Tottenham fans even refer to themselves as the "Yid Army". But Mr Davies says this does not stop the language from being offensive and anti-Semitic.
Mr Davies says in his letter: "The test in law is whether the language concerned causes offence to the person concerned. Our five clients are all Arsenal supporters and three are season-ticket holders. The season-ticket holders include a Jewish member and a Muslim member. They have all felt offended."

He claims that by taking no action, the club would appear to be in breach of the Race Relations Act 1976 in the provision of a service or permitting harassment to occur without challenge.
His letter adds: "The season-ticket holders have a contractual relationship with the club. The contract states that fans exhibiting racist behaviour will have their contracts terminated and will be ejected form a particular match. None of the 'Yid' chanters have been challenged."

Mr Davies and his clients readily acknowledge that work has been done to combat racism in recent years.
But he adds: "It is simply not sufficient to state in the match-day programme that the club is against racism ... There needs to be an approach to tackle racism which educates fans on anti-racist behaviour." The fans have also asked their lawyer to write to Herman Ousely, the chairman of Let's Kick Racism Out Of Football, and Trevor Phillips, the chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

The legal challenge comes after Arsenal signed a £350,000 sponsorship deal with the Israeli tourism ministry in which images of players are used to promote the country as an ideal tourism destination.
It gives Arsenal strong ties with both sides of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Arsenal's new stadium carries the name of the Emirates airline, owned by the United Arab Emirates government, which has no diplomatic relations with Israel.

An Arsenal spokesman said: "Arsenal Football Club will not tolerate foul language and racist chanting at Emirates Stadium. Whether Arsenal supporters or visiting fans are responsible, we will take action – through the courts if necessary – to stamp out this unacceptable behaviour. Where evidence exists (including video evidence), prosecutions will follow."
我觉得俱乐部一定要小心处理这件事。

虽然可以"罚款了事",但是,国际社会的指针和压力将会影响球队的表现。

【太阳报】塞斯克:我们的精神难以置信!

【太阳报】塞斯克:我们的精神难以置信! - 10 Nov 2007

塞斯克.法布雷加斯相信阿森纳小伙们之间的亲密关系使他们难以被打败。

在经历了两个没有冠军的赛季之后,老板阿瑟.温格的球队已经成为了一支难以被征服的队伍。

枪手们本赛季还没有被击败过,处于英超榜首,并且在还有两轮未赛的情况下已经提前晋级冠军杯淘汰赛阶段。

20岁的法布雷加斯说:“我们成功的关键就是更衣室里亲密无间的伙伴关系。队内的团结和谐是取得好成绩并且踢出美妙足球的基础。”

“我们全力投入比赛并且为彼此而战斗,这点非常重要。仅仅像这样一支紧密团结的球队才能达到18场比赛不败。”

巴塞罗那,这家他成为足球运动员的头几年里的俱乐部,已经把法布雷加斯列为了明年夏天头号引进对象之一

但是这位西班牙人说:“我在阿森纳非常开心,我考虑的仅仅是为我的俱乐部踢出很好的水平。”
塞斯克.法布雷加斯能够组织中场,能够进球,能为队友助攻,现在还能提升球队的"志气"。

【官方网】兰道尔-回来踢球真得太好了

【官方网】兰道尔-回来踢球真得太好了 - 10 Nov 2007

迈克·兰道尔在经历了长期伤病之后,于周二晚上重返球队,在预备队和西汉姆打平比赛中他取得一个进球。

他一直被认为有一个巨星的潜质,在季前赛他和一线队一起训练,似乎说明这个赛季将会是兰道尔的时刻。

但是,这位18岁球员在预备队联赛开幕战和福勒姆交手中,脚跛了,然后,按照他自己的供认,他匆忙地回到和伯明翰比赛中,在下半场替补出场,兰道尔自此就没有进入到比赛名单。

“过去的几个月真得让我很灰心,”他说。“我之前太匆忙复出了,这说明了我还不够职业。这次我肯定我是全面康复之后再回来的。”
“能够回来真的太好了,打进1个进球也不错。但是我们没有得到我们所需的结果。”

“现在我回来状态不错,我依然要刻苦去训练。进入到预备队里很艰苦,所以我将专注训练,在余下的赛事中提高和进步。”

他有着创造性的,冷静的,非凡的视野,这位年轻小将在上赛季同时参加了U18和预备队的比赛。他在今年2月签下他第一份职业合同,他希望伤病远离自己,他可以充分发挥他的潜力。

“当然,我的目标就是进入一线队,”兰道尔说。“否则,我不会在这里。但是你可以看到一线队踢球的风格,要进入到一线队真的特别困难。”

Randall - It's really good to be back playing

Randall - It's really good to be back playing - 10 nOV 2007

Mark Randall returned from a long injury lay-off on Tuesday night, bagging himself a goal in the process as the Reserves drew at West Ham.

He has been tipped for big things, and after a pre-season trip to Austria with the first-team, it appeared that this season might well be Randall’s time.

However the 18-year-old limped out of the opening Reserve-team fixture with Fulham, and then, by his own admission, rushed back to face Birmingham. Substituted that night at half-time, Randall had not featured since.

“The last couple of months have been really frustrating for me,” he said. “I rushed back once, which in reflection was unprofessional of me. This time though I made sure I took my time and I am back fully fit.

“It is really good to be back and nice to score a goal. But we didn’t get the result we needed.
“Now I’m back in the fold I have still got to keep working hard. It’s tough to get into this Reserve team and so I will keep my focus and push on for the rest of the season.”

Creative, composed and with remarkable vision, the youngster was an integral part of both the Under-18s and Reserves last season. He signed his first professional contract in February of this year, and hopes that with his injury behind him he can start to fulfil his vast potential.

“Of course it is my aim to make the first team,” said Randall. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be here. But you can see with the way the first-team is playing that it is going to be really difficult.”
MARK RANDALL唯一能做到的就是在ARSENAL-RESERVE尽量表现自己,才后机会打入正选!

【天空体育】本泽马无意转会

【天空体育】本泽马无意转会 - 12 Nov 2007

里昂的本泽马已经否认了那些关于他将离开Stade Gerland的报道。

这位19岁球员被视为法国最热门的一个天才,皇马、国米、米兰、阿森纳和尤文图斯都有报道说他们对这位前锋有兴趣。

但是,已经为法国队出场6次的本泽马澄清了这些流言。

“知道这些球队对我有兴趣是非常好的。但是我无意离开这家俱乐部,”他告诉每日镜报说

Benzema not keen on move

Benzema not keen on move - 12 Nov 2007

Lyon's Karim Benzema has dismissed reports linking with a move to away from the Stade Gerland.

The 19-year-old is considered one of France's hottest talents, with Real Madrid, Internazionale, Milan, Arsenal and Juventus all reported to have shown interest in the forward.

However, Benzema - who has already earned six caps for France - has quashed the rumours.

"It's nice to know of interest. But I have no intention of leaving this club," he is quoted as saying in the Daily Mirror.
让WENGER欣赏的BENZIMA如果能够来到ARSENAL,将是ARSENAL的一个重要旗子。

【setanta sports】赛斯克热爱英超的生活

【setanta sports】赛斯克热爱英超的生活 - 12 Nov 2007

阿森纳球星赛斯克·法布雷加斯说他每天都越来越渴望在英超踢球一直到自己职业生涯的结束。
这位前巴萨年轻小将之前表达出一个重回西班牙的愿望,但是他已经暗示说他的想法已经改变了。

“我来说一个事实:每过1天,我就越来越想在英超走完我的职业生涯,”这位年轻小将说。
“当一个西班牙人转会来英格兰时,他们一直都考虑着在某天回到西班牙。但是真相就是我一天比一天感到舒服,在这座城市,和这里的人,和这里的俱乐部。”

“我每天碰到很多人。我感受到了俱乐部和球迷之间融为一体的关系。我感觉到了受重视。我被赋予了一些责任,我接受了它,因为我喜欢承担这些责任。”
“我还没有机会在西甲踢过球,现在,我很喜欢英超,因为它是充满热情的,快速的,垂直的,让人激动的。我喜欢这样的足球。”

虽然他说他在英格兰很开心,法布雷加斯也承认他会在遥远他乡收看他祖国的足球比赛。
“我看了一场西汉姆v博尔顿的比赛,我睡着了。我对于一场巴萨v贝蒂斯比赛中球员的实力而感到兴奋,”他补充说。

“但是英超联赛给我一些非常有魅力的东西,很难在其他地方体验得到。”
法布雷加斯已经向队友赫莱布、罗西基飞翔的状态喝彩,他们帮助阿森纳打出了流畅的足球,他宣称他们让他成为了今天的这样一个球员。

“象赫莱布和罗西基这样的人一直都在跑动,一直都在寻找着我,”他说。“所以他们帮助我变得更好。”
“如果我没有和他们一起踢球,我不会打进11个进球,也不会有7-8次助攻,人们不会象现在这样谈论起我。”

“我在一天赛后重看录像,我意识到了他们是多么出色,他们让我感觉是多么自信。”
“他们都是我喜欢的足球世界里理想的球员,我喜欢我们在这里一起踢球。”

Cesc loving Prem life

Cesc loving Prem life - 12 Nov 2007

Arsenal star Cesc Fabregas has revealed that his intention to play Premier League football until the end of his career is growing every day.

The former Barcelona youngster has previously expressed a desire to return Spain, but has hinted at a change of heart.
“I am going to tell the truth: day by day I feel like want to stay in The Premier League for my entire career,” the youngster said.

“When a Spaniard moves to England, they always think of moving back to Spain one day. But the truth is that day by day I feel more comfortable, with the city, with people, the club.

“I meet more people every day. I feel identified with the club and the fans. I feel important. I am given some responsibilities and it corresponds to me because I like it.

“I have not had the chance to play in La Liga and today I feel like identified to The Premier League because it is passionate, quick, vertical, exciting. I like this football.”

Despite saying he is happy in England, Fabregas claims he would far rather watch a game from his native land.
“I watch a West Ham v Bolton and fall asleep. And I am excited by the quality of the players during a Barcelona v Betis,” he added.
“But the English league offers me something very attractive and difficult to experience elsewhere.”

Fabregas has hailed flying team-mates Alexander Hleb and Tomas Rosicky for their flowing football and declared that they make him the footballer that he is today.

“People like Hleb and Rosicky are always moving and are always looking for me,” he said. “So what they do is make me better.
“If I wasn’t playing with them, I wouldn’t have scored 11 goals nor made seven or eight assists and people would not talk about me like they are doing.

“I watch the games on the day after and I realise how good they are, how confident they make me feel.
“They are the ideal players for the football that I love and that we are playing here.”
最近被媒体"抄作"的FABREGAS马上表态,对我来说,这是绝对正常的行为
返回列表