返回列表 回復 發帖
here is my point of view...

Actually MU played a good game. All lot of striking chance....but just too bad...Porstmouth have too many in their own penalty box. and...very excited to see Scholes score with his typical strike....good stuff man.....

Nani...seeing slide improvment....he can run with the ball damm fast ler...

C Ronaldo...Although been tight marked...but he shown his maturity lar...but then...too bad...his 八字 crash with the referee...da referee sent him off 3 time in 2 yr laio lar....his name is Steve Bennett....haih...too bad....

Teves...quite flair for the 1st game....involve in the Scholes's goal....good debut...but i hope he can do much more better lar...

Carrick...Whoa...his passing...好神啊...very accurate lar....but this match not much long shoot striking try from him...he did tat1 good...he should try more often.

Porstmouth play too defensive lar....leave MU not much chance...just like last match when playing with Reading...MU should think of other tactic to play with those 铁桶阵....

But from this game....i can see a great future of MU lar...the attacking organisation is good lar...

MU still got hope lar...althought 4point was missing...it just a start of league nia....
Hey all....just discover something.. MU draw for 2match in opening new season...未必 is something the worst....MU start 98/99 season also with 2 draw....but then...they win TREBLE on that season lar.... :014:
返回列表