返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
- X6 q! i# p% ]2 v$ \! z. d4 L5.39.217.76耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份% F% v5 |0 P1 U
西元2010年04月27日# T( n, }- j6 }% Y: I( S/ J4 T
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇8 d& A% I6 d9 b1 E! _/ G4 W
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
6 K; ?; b* Y7 J/ f5 z5 Z耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Q% [3 S2 h7 b  Z  V5 P) l
西元2010年04月27日
2 D4 {! o  M; H( C! |! v4 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

# x+ {9 ^, S* a- T' ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) D9 }. ^+ ~9 \6 \$ `8 D
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份公仔箱論壇: y# d' \6 K- u* n- B
西元2010年04月27日6 F. j- G/ P! C* [' V* f6 ?" I
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

! N& \7 ^  }! f  H2 J! b2 l2 U: u/ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ y6 X- x) b  W. k3 x5.39.217.76Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope公仔箱論壇# Z, k* a  o2 x2 C7 |% A
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
2 i7 Y  m" |  E西元2010年04月26日
# n4 r9 F: S) c$ D, |% d- G- }! b8 Y" R* V% E% L
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
" ^& g& j7 P& N5 |8 W" Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
3 H4 Y+ {* n+ v* V- ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
* b, D4 X! Z6 G# d" g( ?+ w/ ?+ O# a  q
3 w9 S  q, f+ x2 t5.39.217.76"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
1 P2 @; Z0 r5 S, w& Z5.39.217.76“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇  {5 W, S) N) B' m9 w, h" ]+ M
西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. G: o5 k1 k. T2 K0 B  n

' j8 b9 L- w6 h5 w4 T4 k9 P5.39.217.76"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)9 `: U. R- Y# J0 p1 ]
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
8 J% K1 a; k& \: Y6 ?5 x+ k公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
0 N/ l1 C3 B9 F% w+ k- Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇" E8 }; q% o/ N; u8 P4 R. p% O

' v) d6 A0 `; V1 F# l1 l  E  q1 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'# C  c8 l. ]8 t1 k
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
. H6 D4 ?, _4 B+ f1 Q$ }" ^' t5.39.217.76
# w( o- }8 ?$ A# V" m: U2 x公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇4 Y. {$ W/ B' j* q
6 M6 I9 ^, x) @2 g  Y7 A* V! V2 ?
By Greg Szymanski, JD* s4 z$ g$ s8 ^3 r
April 23, 2010$ T+ K/ E' z# G
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
) R0 O6 m+ y( a. \; k4 ^亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
8 v/ t5 {  D2 v% p! YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
! V) _- l' f4 `5 H8 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
( p. f( A9 N  i7 m. j$ k9 D& Z6 E6 ~0 V5.39.217.76With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.5.39.217.76; m- N! m$ ~1 R, L
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
& c+ j; ^2 D% ~: F公仔箱論壇According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”% v" x( x( Y3 t. }9 @
+ @" q6 [* @. y9 k0 ~
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇% s) R% F1 _4 D& P* F" V

. T/ v& c. Y3 J“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
0 l( f( J  u% M7 w7 b0 O; m
. L% C% f) H1 j5 _) OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 h2 T" d1 P+ E7 ~* Y. C* v0 _& x, Y
0 x2 F- s$ k2 V" V) A5 v, K! X
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.. f" N$ u5 K5 K
公仔箱論壇! h' o- {9 j( d; }4 i
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.4 a8 f* a6 v" e, s, m  G

% R  s- p* n& F: ~According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. E& M( k$ C8 N: F& m/ B
; R2 f$ I  f, Y) w. E, K' O
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 h" ~; \" w6 X$ K- D8 Z! @

% ]  Q4 P9 V' k+ }% Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  U6 d3 Y( {' T' i  N; k
5.39.217.768 N! e: m9 D" ?3 ?' }( \
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:! O0 e& x: K1 U9 ?

4 m0 R% `+ N+ f4 |: L公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
$ t) ?( J2 c4 i- FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: X& i9 s' H- R2 z, htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
% `  a; t: G; F4 D; P8 R5.39.217.76
; m1 u+ |5 g, i0 V  T' x公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
" K# V* x. V4 {7 c0 {# |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 W# O- C3 o+ K+ o
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽