The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.12 Q  [7 t3 A: X
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份1 X) _# n0 J$ Y# H/ t
西元2010年04月27日
; S; V7 {5 y; ^* ?7 e( o' \( m: X5.39.217.76
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: Z% o' b( a4 J, b
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
9 W6 e# ^8 y, [7 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
2 Y) a$ r/ `. [1 ^: cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日: ]& g  L  X% b. V. n9 ?) ]
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
5.39.217.768 i" _& d8 V" W8 J
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
' T8 b( W# _5 n: h# v$ G5.39.217.76耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份5.39.217.76* r, z$ h; h; K3 d  R
西元2010年04月27日5.39.217.764 q+ N! w, j- ]* h5 V
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 A6 ]* h& N; m5 f' i% m+ s% r5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇& q; U6 S# D- a6 w9 ^7 q! P+ |
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: j) _( z7 ?! }6 M" x
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! U; z1 U2 i& f
西元2010年04月26日
( H1 ~+ ^8 B/ g. H3 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( ^' G, c$ V/ s9 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇4 f3 l8 a& P" J* J2 s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
. K: ~# W, q6 ~; a+ q. F7 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日) Q0 \+ c" L8 A+ x2 x" F3 @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 C* _6 u9 U. f9 K2 E/ M
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)6 c, \& S0 @& {# `, b1 o& I
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)5.39.217.76# I% m& w8 I5 _' E9 b1 n( J
西元2010年04月24日( K# {! b0 A/ j2 E% q6 {8 ^' N

0 \) j5 O1 i. k, f' ^; p公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
9 p- A' e4 J; Z, v0 g! ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇2 h. `. Q9 L2 I5 K$ Y& v
西元2010年04月24日5.39.217.76/ c/ J; o, J5 L: g, {; q" G
+ V' |# l% r. B6 v4 y

# L2 z0 O, Q7 ?  @% m6 g0 i亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'; E' {: W; s! H. h/ [3 L! X# Z9 n
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’6 E4 R6 J7 S9 \$ r' y
公仔箱論壇6 R# Y- t0 j# w6 @3 M
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: x3 X4 v0 z; K

* V/ ^% P2 o# R- l9 w$ O公仔箱論壇By Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" x- c2 ^* ?# o; O: Y
April 23, 2010
" {/ p9 L0 |$ h1 P/ Q& pThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 U2 I5 j* ?7 C+ |1 l( F; T! A+ E9 |
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇, H4 }2 ?+ w2 C/ e, z  i7 L
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
; G7 f5 f5 l- D' Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
/ J: C' M4 a4 }4 D& rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
: t1 U8 r) S! S4 w& Y7 K9 V公仔箱論壇隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。5.39.217.76& ], A7 Y) q  z. b& D' c
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
5 ?4 }/ [8 a! B. HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ ]2 `) {! P% w& o+ h# h; wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”5.39.217.76/ l+ Q/ Z+ B" J7 k+ X6 M8 |! b

- ?' |0 x* _" ~- n: p. `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
* d1 h- {1 ^: n- W$ n0 S公仔箱論壇* T/ g* J! r" C* k5 R! E" b# z
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
, q2 l* _. u  }) `$ r* |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, M3 H1 Q/ D* U! |  }3 B. vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
4 L' N# a6 Y" I- n1 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇' h% M( t9 Z$ k9 W0 c7 E
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
% D" y4 P% s) @( O4 D' I公仔箱論壇
  Q5 F8 _3 ]: C0 HAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ a) @2 e: a4 U: M
公仔箱論壇  U) N7 R& f" _: \
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ J* {6 m4 O# M6 W7 ~
2 z8 ~9 W+ B8 q0 W2 H
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).& c6 T) c0 e& i% [4 a

- t0 i* `, m* {3 W4 TBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
: m7 Q8 R, [3 ~1 [  S1 V+ v  x" r' K公仔箱論壇
9 q5 _5 a/ p) U: }; {- q公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ W5 v  ~4 E3 b" v  n4 W1 ]+ Y
# `  `" p+ ^' x6 m
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
& p0 n! _. D9 o/ ~) OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ K$ u% d  f: a/ A* c
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!5.39.217.76# x" ~6 b1 `% C7 A  ~9 R1 M
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look