返回列表 回復 發帖

24 for 24:黑曼巴50+盛典

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!

Anguish. Frustration. Despair. Disbelief.

These were the emotions running through the minds of Lakers fans after watching Bynum get carried off the court against Memphis two days ago. The two Lakers fanatics at my work looked physically ill when I walked in yesterday. Can you f**king believe this dude?one of them said to me, shaking his tormented head. I didnt bother stopping to talk to him, Dont worry manI said as I walked past his desk, you still got the greatest player in the world.

Pfff yeahhe scoffed. Whatever.

~ 24 hours later ~

You see that man? Kobe scored 61! KOBEEEE!!. He was bouncing in his seat bopping the little Kobe bobble-head doll on his desk. KOBEEE. MVP! MVP!

And so the Lakers roller coaster of emotion continues, the soaring heights of 40-point scoring world beating Andrew Bynum, the crushing blow of his potentially season-ending injury, and the striking reminder that they have the one guy in the league who can make it all seem irrelevant. The irrepressible, the irresistible, the inexorable Kobe Bryant.

I almost forgot he could do that. Score 60 on a whim, pervade defenses as if theyre not there, transcend the boundaries of hardwood to fool you into thinking youre peering through some rip in the fabric of basketball realism. But he did, like hes done four times before, like hes done more times than anyone in the history of the league not named Wilt Chamberlain.

In a neat basketball symmetry the Lakers number 24 topped the fifty point mark for the 24th time, and today being the 24th birthday of my mate Dave (youre old man) I thought Id spend 24 minutes* recollecting the history of the Fifty Point Mamba. Yep, every single one of them, from first to last.

十分痛苦。百分沮丧。千分绝望。万分不解。

这些都是湖人球迷的心情,就是两天前湖人对阵灰熊的比赛中拜纳姆受伤时大家的心情。昨天我进来时,看到两个湖人球迷的同事像生病了似的。一个万般失望的对我摇摇头,说:“你还会再相信那个扶不起的阿斗么?”我对此表示很淡定,经过他办公桌时,我对他说:“不用担心嘛,你们球队中还有世界上最好的球员啊。”

“当然是啊。”他笑着说:“任何时候都是的。”

24小时之后……

“你看到了吗?科比得了61分啊,科神啊!”他很激动,狠狠的拍了一下桌子上的科比公仔,跳起来说:“科比!MVP!MVP!”

不久前,中锋拜纳姆已经得过了职业生涯最多的40+,现在又来了一个因伤本赛季可能提前结束的坏消息,损失可是惨重的,湖人们的心情自然很是不安的。但庆幸的是,湖人拥有着整个联盟最无解的家伙,难以征服的,无法抗拒的,无情毁灭的杀手——科比-布莱恩特。

我几乎忘记他是怎么做到那一切的了,一时兴起就拿个60+,完全是当防守球员无到。这样的表现真的是超过了你的想像的,你就会觉得这一切都是不真实的,因为太不可思议了。但是他又做到了,就好像他之前4次所做到的那样,除了威尔特-张伯伦,他得60+的次数比NBA历史上所有的球员都要多。

很利索的说,湖人24号得分50+的次数也是24次,这个是非常的对称的。更巧的是,今天也是我同事戴夫的24岁生日(你已经长大了),我想我需要花上24分钟去收集一下黑曼巴50+的历史,耶,从第一次到最后一次,下面都有的了。

1. Golden State, 6th December 2000

The line: 51 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds

The context: This game turned into a Kobe vs Antawn Jamison shoot-out (yeah, who thought wed ever say that?) and Antawn had the better game, scoring a more efficient 51 and getting the W in overtime. With Shaq in his prime, there were probably definitely other scoring options for the Lakers on that day. Take a trip down memory lane with Golden State of Mind this was nine years ago folks!

Lights Out Rating: 6/10. Shot 18-35 and didnt miss a FT, but 2-7 from threes kinda takes the shine off it. Just a little.

1. 金州勇士,2000年12月6日

数据界限:51分, 7篮板,8助攻

比赛背景:这是科比和安托万-贾米森的飙分大战(嗯,现在好像没什么人提起这个了),贾米森也得到了51分,但他的更有效率,而且是带领球队在加时赛中取胜了。当时奥尼尔还是处于巅峰,所以会占用湖人的一些进攻机会。现在再来回顾那场比赛,转眼间已经是9年前的了。

评定等级:(全部都是满分为10分)6分。35投18中,而且罚球全中,不好的是三分球只有7投2中,这会让这次50+的光芒逊色一点,当然只是一点而已。

2. Memphis, 14th January 2002

The line: 56 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists in three quarters

The context: The Lakers were missing Shaq due to suspension and Kobe wrote Shaqs number 34 in black ink on both of his shoes. This game sparked a lot of Kobe v MJ comparisons, and rightly so MJ never scored 50 through three quarters.

What they said: That was one of the most incredible things youll probably ever see. Words cant describe what that cat did tonight. He was unreal.” — Robert Horry

Lights Out Rating: 9/10. Only played 34 minutes, shot 21-34, and didnt turn the ball over once. The only other guy in the last 24 years to score 55+ with zero turnover? Reggie Miller back in 92.

2.  孟菲斯灰熊,2002年1月14日

数据界限:56分,5篮板,4助攻,只用了三节时间。

比赛背景:奥尼尔被禁赛,科比还把奥尼尔的球衣号码34涂在了自己的球鞋上。这场比赛也被很多球迷拿科比来和乔丹做比较,这是对的,毕竟乔丹从来没有在三节时间里拿下过50+。

他人评论:“这个可能是你见过的最难以置信的一个事情了,是找不到词语来形容他今晚的表现了。他就是神!”——罗伯特-霍里

评定等级:9分。仅仅打了34分钟,34投21中并且没有失误。在过去的24年间,能够做到得分55+0失误的球员,就只有1992年的雷吉-米勒。

3. Denver, 12th February 2003

The line: 51 points, 3 rebounds, 2 steals in three quarters

The context: Amidst Kobes nine-game 40 point streak, and another 50-point effort without playing the fourth-quarter. Right around this time everyone was thinking: Cmon Phil, just let Kobe play a fourth quarter to see if he can get 80. How unreal would that be!

What they said: Hes tough. What more can you say. Ive been in this league a long time and he is playing better than anybody Ive ever seen.- Nuggets coach Jeff Bzdelik, and he watched a lot of dudes play.

Lights Out Rating: 7/10. Only played 31 minutes (least time out of all Kobes 50 point games) but his 15-28 shooting puts it around the middle-of-the-road as far as Kobes 50 point games go. I know, Im a harsh grader.

3. 丹佛掘金,2003年2月12日

数据界限:在三节比赛里拿下了51分,3篮板,2抢断

比赛背景:这是科比在那个赛季连续9场40+比赛中的一场,而且又是只用了三节时间就拿下了50+的比赛。直到现在人们都还在想:“如果菲尔-杰克逊让科比打满第四节,他会不会得到80分啊?那将会是多么的不可思议啊!”

他人评论:“他真的是打得很强硬。除了这个我不知道我还能够多说什么了。我在联盟呆了那么久,还没有见过有一个人打得比他好的。”——掘金主教练杰夫-布兹德里克,他见过很多不可思议的比赛。

评定等级:7分。仅仅打了31分钟(这是所有科比50+比赛中上场时间最少的),但他的命中率是28投15中,这让我觉得在科比的50+历史中只能算是中等偏上的。我知道,我的标准有点高。

4. Houston, 18th February 2003

The line: 52 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 blocks

The context: Epic double-overtime game, playing on a sore right knee, without Shaq, against Yao and Steve Francis (when he was an All-Star). And this dunk.

What they said: He must not have been hurting that bad. I dont know. Some people just have the will to win and he had it.” — Houstons Cuttino Mobley having a sook. HTFU Cuttino.

Lights Out Rating: 5/10. Shot 50% in this one, jacked up nine threes and only connected on three. Meh.

4. 休斯顿火箭,2003年2月18日

数据界限:52分,8板,7助,3盖帽

比赛背景:真的是史诗般的比赛,而且是双加时,右膝疼痛也坚持上场,奥尼尔没有上场,一个人对抗姚明和姚明和弗兰西斯(那时他还是一个全明星),扣篮激情四射。

他人评论:“他一定是没有受到过那么严重的伤病吧。我不知道。有些人就是靠意志力去赢得比赛的,而他做到了。”——火箭队的莫布里很失望的说道

评定等级:5分。50%的投篮命中率,但三分球只有9投1中。

5. Washington, 28th March 2003

The line: 55 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals

The context: Against Michael Jordan and the Wizards, the last time Kobe and MJ would go against each other on the court. Jordan started this game on fire hitting his first four shots, before Kobe scored 23 straight and blew the game to high hell.

What they said: He was hot. We tried to keep him on the perimeter; we went out on him and he was still hot.” — Michael Jordan swallowing his ego.

Lights Out Rating: 9/10. Kobes long distance shooting in this game is freaking ridiculous. 9-13 from downtown including one from about 33 feet that will make your pants fall off.

5. 华盛顿奇才,2003年3月28日

数据界限:55分,5篮板, 3助攻,3抢断

比赛背景:对阵乔丹带领的奇才队,这是科比和乔丹在球场上的最后一次交锋。乔丹在比赛开始阶段手感火热,连中4球。但之后科比连得23分,将比赛带入高潮。

他人评论:“他手感火热。我们试图在周边限制他,但在我们贴身防守了,他却依然还是手感火热。”——乔丹收回了他的自负,非常大度的说。

评定等级:9分。科比本场比赛的三分是让人觉得很是不可思议的,13投9中,而且还包括了一个33英尺的超远三分,这样的比赛难道你不湿吗?

6. Dallas, 28th December 2005

The line: 62 points, 8 rebounds, 3 steals in three quarters

The context: Context? He outscored the entire opposition team after three quarters. Theres your f**king context.

What they said: Ive seen a few 60-point ballgames in my time, but none of them had been done by the third quarter. His 30-point third quarter was incredible.” — Phil Jackson

Lights Out Rating: 9/10. Kobe shot 18-31 and 22-25 from the stripe. Yes it gets better.

6. 达拉斯小牛,2005年12月28日

数据界限:三节比赛,62分,8篮板,3抢断

比赛背景:背景?他前三节的得分超过了对手全队前三节的得分,这个就是你所想要的要命的比赛背景。

他人评论:“我看过不少有球员得分超过60分的比赛,但从来就没有一个能够在三节的比赛时间里做到的。他在第三节得了30分,那是让人难以置信的。”——菲尔-杰克逊

评定等级:9分。科比是31投18中,罚球是25罚22中,是的,这再好不过的了。

7. Los Angeles, 7th January 2006

The line: 50 points, 8 rebounds, 8 assists

The context: Came the night after he scored 48 against Philly, and the Lakers needed every single one of those points. Hit the game-winning shot with 12 seconds left. Here are the highlights.

What they said: My thing is, no matter whos guarding me, I believe that youre going to crack before I will. Im just going to keep on pushing at you until you give in.” — Kobe Bryant mentally dominating everyone.

Lights Out Rating: 4/10. Kobe had to squeeze out 41 shots to get the 50, including a massive 15 attempts from downtown (of which he made 7). Lame.

7. 洛杉矶快船,2006年1月7日

数据界限:50分,8篮板,8助攻

比赛背景:之前科比在和费城的比赛中得到了48分,这每一分对于湖人来说都是很重要的。今晚在比赛结束前的12秒,又是科比投中了决定胜负的那一球。这个是亮点。

他人评论:“我的想法就是,无论谁防我,我坚信一定是你比我先屈服。我只是不断的进攻,直到你投降为止。”——科比专横的意志力让所有人胆寒。

评定等级:4分。科比花费了41次出手才得到了50分,包括三分球是15投7中,这无说服力。

8. Sacramento, 19th January 2006

The line: 51 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists

The context: Amidst another 40-point-average month, Kobes 51 werent enough to get the Lakers over the line against the Kings. When Kenny Thomas has a triple double youre probably going to lose. That should not happen.

What they said: Everybody on the floor had to do something, because Kobe is an incredible player. Its different in the NBA. One guy isnt going to beat a guy like Kobe. Sacramentos Francisco Garcia, admitting that one guy isnt going to beat a guy like Kobe, especially when that guy is Francisco Garcia.

Lights Out Rating: 5/10. A sub-50% shooting game including 4-12 on threes. Sure, superhuman by any normal humans standards. But sub-human when were talking about a superhuman like Kobe.

8. 萨克拉门托国王,2006年1月19日

数据界限:51分,9篮板,4助攻

比赛背景:这是科比又一次得到月均40+比赛里的一场。但这51分还不足以让湖人战胜国王。连肯尼-托马斯都拿下三双了,你能得到的就只有输球了。

他人评论:“每个球员在球场上都要做出贡献。科比是个难以置信的球员,在NBA里面他是与众不同的。还没有人能够一防一战胜科比。”——国王队的加西亚这样说,是的,还没有人能够一防一战胜科比,尤其是像加西亚这样的球员。

评定等级:5分。命中率达到了50%,哪怕三分只是12投4中。当然了,这就是超人和普通人的区别。但当我们说起超人时,也应该会想到科比。

9. Toronto, 22nd January 2006

The line: 81 points.

The context: 81 points.

What they said: Youre sitting and watching, and its like a miracle unfolding in front of your eyes and you cant accept it. Somehow, the brain wont work. The easiest way to look at it is everybody remembers every 50-point game they ever saw. He had 55 in the second half.” — Lakers owner Jerry Buss.

Lights Out Rating: 10/10. 81 points. I said it all here.

9. 多伦多猛龙,2006年1月22日

数据界限:81分

比赛背景:81分。

他人评论:“你坐着在看比赛,你根本无法接受眼前所发生的奇迹。不知怎么地,你的大脑无法思考了。想必你轻易地记着你看过的他所有50+的比赛。但现在他下半场就得到了55分。”——湖人老板杰里-巴斯

评定等级:10分。对于81分我还有什么好说的呢?应该说的我都说了。

10. Phoenix, 7th April 2006

The line: 51 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists.

The context: In a match up of potential first-round opponents, Kobe proved that him scoring a heap of points against this Phoenix team wasnt going to work. The Lakers go down by 11 points.

What they said: At some level, its remarkable,Jackson said of Bryants 93 points on consecutive nights. At another level, it limits us, it hackles us a little bit because other players dont get in the flow, and they didnt get in the flow tonight.

Lights Out Rating: 7/10. Kobe shot 19-33 including 5-11 from downtown, and enjoyed spending 48 minutes thoroughly abusing Raja Bell.

10.菲尼克斯太阳,2006年4月7日

数据界限:51分,5篮板,3助攻

比赛背景:作为有可能遇到的季后赛首轮对手,科比想凭他个人的得分来击败太阳全队的愿望没有实现,湖人输了11分。

他人评论:“从一些水平上看,这是非凡的。”杰克逊评价科比背靠背比赛拿下93分(上场对掘金,科比42分,湖人输球):“从另外的水平来说,这会限制了我们。这有点打乱了我们的节奏,因为其他球员都没有能够参与到比赛中来。”

评定等级:7分。科比33投19中,其中包括三分球11中5,而且乐于花上48分钟跟拉贾-贝尔用垃圾话彻底的干上了。

11. Portland, 14th April 2006

The line: 50 points, 6 rebounds, 5 steals.

The context: Broke Elgin Baylors season scoring record of 2,719 points during this game, ensuring the Lakers wouldnt miss the playoffs. His sixth and final 50 point game of the 2005-2006 regular season.

What they said: Right now it looks like Kobes challenging himself in the fourth quarter to see if he can just dominate. Before we could even get a double-team on him, the ball was released. And theres not much more you can do about that.” — Portland coach Nate McMillan ten minutes after being dominated.

Lights Out Rating: 8/10. Try scoring 50 points by taking less than 30 shots. Its difficult.

11. 波特兰开拓者,2006年4月14日

数据界限:50分,6篮板,5抢断

比赛背景:科比通过这场比赛打破了埃尔金-贝勒保持的2719分的队史单赛季得分纪录,而且确保了湖人不会错过季后赛。这也是他2005-2006赛季的最后一次50+,也是该赛季第6次得分50+。

他人评论:“现在看起来科比是在挑战自我,就是想要看看自己可以在第4节接管比赛。我们用双人去包夹他,但球就是会传给其他人。我们实在是没有更好的办法了。”——开拓者主教练内特-麦克米兰看到科比第四节最后10分钟接管比赛后说。

评定等级:8分。想要在出手低于30次的情况下得到50分,这真的是太难了。

12. Utah, 30th November 2006

The line: 52 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists.

The context: Back from knee-surgery Kobe delivered his first 50-point outburst of the 2006-2007 season in emphatic style. Had 30 points in the third including a span of 11-straight shots. Completely smoked a really decent team.

What they said: He caught the ball and got on a roll; he just made whatever he caught. Players like that, they get on a roll and I dont think theres much you can do. Utah coach Jerry Sloan sounding eerily like Nate McMillan a few months earlier.

Lights Out Rating: 10/10. Of all Kobes 50-point games this was the most efficient. A ridiculous 73% shooting on 19-26 shooting. FFS.

12. 犹他爵士,2006年11月30日

数据界限:52 分,4篮板,3助攻

比赛背景:科比在膝盖手术后回来得到的第一次50+,也为2006-2007赛季的爆发奠定了基调。科比在第三节得到了30分,包括9投9中,罚球是10罚10中。完全盖过了爵士相当好的全队。

他人评论:“他接球,然后就开始展开表演了,他只是做了他所有能够做的。像这样的球员,他一发飙了,我想我们就只有看的份了。”——爵士主教练杰里-斯隆的话听起来和数月前的内特-麦克米兰说的一样奇怪。

评定等级:10分。在科比所有50+的比赛里,这场是效率最高的。26投19中,命中率达到了难以置信的73%。

13. Houston, 15th December 2006
The line: 53 points, 10 rebounds, 8 assists..

The context: Another epic double-overtime duel with the Rockets, with the Lakers trailing by 21 at the half. Kobe getting the better of a 35 point, 15 rebound, 8 block performance by Yao Ming.

What they said: I dont know about if he imposed his will. He imposed his skill, I know that.” — Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy

Lights Out Rating: 6/10. Not often did Kobe shoot less than 50% in a 50-point game, and this is one of those times. Hence the more assists.

13. 休斯顿火箭,2006年12月15日

数据界限:53分,10篮板,8助攻

比赛背景:又是一场对上火箭的史诗般的双加时比赛,湖人在半场结束时还落后21分。科比的表现要好过得到了35分15个篮板8个盖帽的姚明,最终取得胜利。

他人评论:“我不知道他是否强迫的提高了意志力,但我知道他强迫的提高了技术。”——火箭主教练杰夫-范甘迪

评定等级:6分。科比50+的比赛当中,命中率低于50%的很少,但这就是其中之一。幸好他有更多的助攻。

14. Charlotte, 29th December 2006

The line: 58 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists..

The context: This one hurt. A triple OT loss against the lowly Bobcats the highest scoring loss of Kobes career.

What they said: I dont want to have to do that. Its too tiring.” — Kobe Bryant pissed off about having to score 58 points just for his team to stay competitive against the Bobcats.

Lights Out Rating: 6/10. 22-45 shooting, the second most attempts Kobe has needed to get to 50 other than his 81-point night against the Raptors.

14.  2006夏洛特山猫,2006年12月29日

数据界限:58分,5篮板,4助攻

比赛背景:这场比赛太伤人了。打了三个加时,湖人还是输了,这也是科比职业生涯在输球的比赛中,得分最高的一次。

他人评论:“我不想这样做,这真的是太累了。”——科比感到很失望,居然要得58分才能让球队勉强和山猫抗衡。

评定等级:6分。45投22中,出手次数在科比职业生涯中排第三,仅此于对猛龙得81分时的46次出手,以及对阵凯尔特人时的48次出手。

15. Portland, 16th March 2007

The line: 65 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists..

The context: The first of Kobes historic four-game 50+ point streak. Some of the shots he hit in this game were utterly ridiculous. The one falling out of bounds in the corner may be the most unbelievable shot Ive ever seen.

What they said: Kobe just made MVP-type plays. He made every shot down the stretch. We were trying to do things to stop him. It was a great game to play in. But we need to figure out a way to stop great players down the stretch.” — Brandon Roy

Lights Out Rating: 8/10. Like the Washington game at #5, this is another amazing display of Kobes long range shooting. 8-12 from downtown and 23-39 shooting on the whole.

15. 波特兰开拓者,2007年3月16日

数据界限:65分,7篮板,3助攻

比赛背景:科比连续4场50+的第一场。在比赛当中,科比有一些得分是很精彩的,其中在零度角即将跌出场外的那个进球,是我看到过的最不可思议的。

他人评论:“科比只是奉献了MVP级别的演出。关键时刻他投中了每一个球。我们尝试着去做一些事情来阻止他。这是一场伟大的比赛。但我们需要找到在关键时刻阻止伟大球员发挥的方法。”——布兰登-罗伊

评定等级:8分。就像之前在第5里提到的对奇才的比赛一样,这又是一个科比表现远程三分能力的比赛。三分是12投8中,全场命中率是39投23中。

16. Minnesota, 18th March 2007

The line: 50 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists..

The context: The second straight 50-point game, and again the Lakers needed every one of Kobes 50 points to get them over the line.

What they said: We should have trapped him earlier.” — KG, understatement of the century.

Lights Out Rating: 6/10 . A sub 50% shooting game, although the three Kobe hits at the end of the third-quarter is among the best you will see (1:33 into this clip, he shoots it like a 12 foot J).

16. 明尼苏达森林狼, 2007年3月18日

数据界限:50分,6篮板,3助攻

比赛背景:连续50+比赛的第二场,湖人再一次需要科比50分当中的每一分去让他们保持在季后赛的水平上。

他人评论:“我们本来应该早一点抑制他的。”——加内特说得有点保留

评定等级:6分。虽然这一场的命中率不到50%,但是科比在第三节结束前的那记三分是我们看到过的最精彩的。

17. Memphis, 22nd March 2007

The line: 60 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists..

The context: The third straight 50 point game and now it was becoming a bit of a joke. After watching this game I started to get the feeling Kobe could basically score 50 whenever he wanted to it was just about taking enough shots without his coach getting angry.

What they said: At one point, we got the offensive rebound and a whole new 24-second left. Lamar gave the ball right back to him and Kobe went right back at them. He just smells blood in the water and hes going to go after you.” — Phil Jackson

Lights Out Rating: 8/10. Kobe shot 20-37 and a brutally efficient 17-18 from the charity stripe. His third sixty point game of the season.

17. 孟菲斯灰熊, 2007年3月22日

数据界限:60分,5篮板,4助攻

比赛背景:连续50+比赛的第三场,现在看起来有点像是在开玩笑。在看了这场比赛之后,我开始觉得只要在教练不生气的情况下投足够多的篮,科比想在什么时候得到50+都可以。

他人评论:“要说的一个方面就是,我们得到了进攻篮板有了新的完整的24秒进攻机会。奥多姆把球权交给科比,然后科比就在他们后面开始进攻。他就像在水里闻到了血腥味一样,可以很快的就找到了你。”——菲尔-杰克逊

评定等级:8分。科比是37投20中,罚球很有效率,18罚17中。这是他这个赛季第三次得到60+。

18. New Orleans, 23rd March 2007

The line: 50 points, 7 rebounds

The context: The end of the streak the Lakers season had officially been revived after looking very shaky just a week earlier.

What they said: We knew Kobe was going to have one of those nights. Hes just so good. Hes such a competitor and he lives in the moment. This is the moment right now with a playoff-type atmosphere. We knew he was going to come out and play like that.” — Hornets coach Byron Scott, hinting at the lousy preparation of his coaching staff.

Lights Out Rating: 8/10. One of the seven times Kobe scored 50 taking less than 30 shots. And his 16-16 from the stripe wasnt bad either

18. 新奥尔良黄蜂, 2007年3月23日

数据界限:50分,7篮板

比赛背景:连续50+的最后一场。一个星期前湖人好像还看不到季后赛希望的,现在是可以确保季后赛的席位了。

他人评论:“我们知道科比又有了一个50+的神奇夜晚。他就是那么的好。现在他就是一个很强的竞争对手,他是为季后赛而生的球员。我们知道他还会这样好的一直表现下去的。”——黄蜂主帅拜伦-斯科特暗示教练组的准备工作没做好

评定等级:8分。科比得分50+而出手次数少于30次的7场比赛中的其中一场。而他的16罚16中也表现得很好。

19. Houston, 30th March 2007

The line: 53 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists

The context: You dont hear much about this game, probably because the Lakers lost, but it was Kobes fifth 50 point game during a stretch of seven games (one of those was a 43 point win against the Warriors).

What they said: I was fine on our defense on Bryant. Theres only so much you can do.” — Rockets coach Jeff Van Gundy, happy that his defense gave up 53 points to one player

Lights Out Rating: 4/10. Kobes 19-44 shooting was the second lowest FG% hes had in a 50 point game.

19. 休斯顿火箭,2007年3月30日

数据界限:53分,2篮板,2助攻

比赛背景:你没有过多的听说过这场比赛,可能是因为湖人输球了,但这却是科比在过去7场比赛当中第5次拿下50+(其中有一场是得了43分赢了勇士)。

他人评论:“我对于球员在科比身上做出的防守感觉到满意,我们能够做的也就这么多了。”——火箭主帅范-甘迪让科比得了53分,居然还对自己球员的防守感到满意

评定等级:4分。科比44投19中的命中率实在是不怎么样,是他50+的比赛里第二低的。

20. Los Angeles, 12th April 2007

The line: 50 points, 9 rebounds, 2 steals

The context: Losing to the Clippers is always humiliating, but scoring 50 and losing to them might be even worse. Maggettes 39-8-9 and Brands 32-12-7 probably had something to do with it.

What they said: I didnt feel like my legs were heavy. I didnt feel tired at all. They just double-teamed me and triple-teamed me. Youve got the advantage when that happens.” — Kobe stating that when three players are guarding him, youve got the advantage. Just.

Lights Out Rating: 6/10. A tidy 17-33 but Kobe couldnt connect from long range in this game, going just 1/4.

20. 洛杉矶快船, 2007年4月12日

数据界限:50分,9篮板,2抢断

比赛背景:输给快船总是丢脸的,而且是科比得了50又输了比赛,这就更加的糟糕。马盖蒂的39分8个篮板9个助攻以及布兰德的32分12个篮板7个助攻的数据,你可能还真的是没有办法。

他人评论:“我不觉得我的腿变得沉重,我根本就不觉得累。他们只是对我采取了双人包夹乃至三人包夹。但我觉得我还是有优势的。”——科比说尽管是三人包夹,他还是有优势。

评定等级:6分。33投17中是相当的好了,但三分就差多了,只是4投1中。

21. Seattle, 15th April 2007

The line: 50 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists

The context: The tenth (and last) of Kobes 50 point games through the 2006-2007 season the third highest total in NBA history, only behind Wilt. It was also the last 50 point game ever scored against the Seattle Supersonics. That is almost as sad as the Sonics defense in this game.

What they said: He was brilliant. He was just determined. Hes special” — Seattle coach Bob Hill.

Lights Out Rating: 10/10. Kobe shot 18-25 in this one the least number of shots hes ever needed to get to 50. 72% shooting from the field including 3-6 from downtown. This may be the most underrated 50 point game of Kobes career.

21. 西雅图超音速,2007年4月15日

数据界限:50分,8篮板,3助攻

比赛背景:这是科比2006-2007赛季的第十次(也是最后一次)50+。这已经在NBA历史上排名第三了,仅次于张伯伦(其中张伯伦有两次单赛季10次以上50+乔丹也没有做到过),同时也是有球员最后一次对阵超音速拿下50+(因为超音速要搬迁,后来改名为雷霆)。这个消息跟超音速本场比赛的防守一样的让人感动难过。

他人评论:“他是很卓越的,他只是很坚决的。他是无与伦比的。”——超音速主教练鲍勃-希尔

评定等级:10分。科比25投18中就拿到了50分,三分球6中3,72%的命中率,这是科比50+比赛当中出手最少的。这也有可能是科比50+比赛中最被低估的一场。

22. Dallas, 2nd March 2008

The line: 52 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists

The context: This was an absolute monster of a game possibly amongst Kobes Top 10 all-time games. He scored 22 in the final quarter and OT and was perfect on his last 15 free throws to impress his new teammate Pau Gasol.

What they said: We gave him a single look, then we double-teamed him, then we gave him a triple-team and he split the triple-team and scored. We tried to zone him, we tried to funnel him in the trap for a zone and he went the other way. He didnt cooperate on any of our defenses” — Mavs coach Avery Johnson listing every defense known to man.

Lights Out Rating: 8/10. A 15-27 shooting display including a Wade-esque 20-27 free throw attempts.

22. 达拉斯小牛,2008年3月2日

数据界限:52分,11篮板,4助攻

比赛背景:也许除了科比职业生涯最精彩的的10场比赛,就会轮到这一场绝对巨大的比赛了。科比在最后一节和加时赛中一共砍下了22分,最完美的是最后的15罚全中,给新来的加索尔留下了很深刻的印象。

他人评论:“我们对他采取单人盯防,接着就是双人包夹,再接着就是三人包夹,但他依然能够得分,然后我们就用区域联防,试图在某个区域夹击他,但这些对他都没有用。他对于我们的防守根本就是不配合的。”——小牛主帅埃弗里-约翰逊列举了所有人们知晓的防守招数

评定等级:8分。27投15中,包括韦德式的27罚20中。

23. Memphis, 28th March 2008

The line: 53 points, 10 rebounds, 3 steals

The context: Excluding Bryant, the entire Lakers starting unit combined for a craptastic 21 points. When your best player doubles the output of the other four starters you are going to lose, even if you are playing against Memphis.

What they said: Theyve had a rough stretch and I think Kobe has been shouldering a lot of that. Its hard to ask him to do that for both halves.” — Grizzlies coach Marc Iavaroni pointing out that scoring 37 points in a half is hard.

Lights Out Rating: 7/10. A 9-17 three-point shooting display was the highlight here the second time Kobe has taken at least 17 three-ball attempts in a game. The other time? His NBA-record 12-18 three point display against the Sonics in 03.

23. 孟菲斯灰熊,2008年3月28日

数据界限:53分,10篮板,3抢断

比赛背景:除了科比,湖人其他的4位首发总共才得到了21分。当你队中最好的球员得分比你其他4个首发的总得分是两倍还多的时候,输球是一定的,尽管你面对的是灰熊队。

他人评论:“他们最后时刻的表现太烂了,我想科比已经做得很好了,要求他全场比赛都这样做就太难了。”——灰熊主帅马克-伊瓦罗尼指出要半场得37分太“难”了

评定等级:7分。三分命中率是17投9中,其中17次三分出手是科比职业生涯第二多的了。最多的呢?那就是2003年对阵超音速时创NBA记录的18投12中。

24. New York, 2nd February 2009

The line: 61 points, 3 assists

The context: The first time Kobe has scored 50 against the Knicks, and the highest score ever at Madison Square Garden, topping Bernard Kings 60. Watch all 61 points here.

What they said: Ive never had a night like that. You could tell, just watching the highlights, he had a pep in his step and he was on a mission. With Bynum out, hes going to have to do a little more, and I think he understands that. I mean, 61 points, thats Kobe thats all you can say” — Dwyane Wade.

Lights Out Rating: 9/10. The 19-31 shooting aint bad. The 20-20 free throw shooting is freakish. Only three other guys in the last twenty years have shot 100% from the stripe and taken at least 20 attempts Rip Hamilton (20/20), Amare (20/20) and Dominique Wilkins (23/23).

24. 纽约尼克斯,2009年2月2日

数据界限:61分,3助攻

比赛背景:这是科比第一次在和尼克斯的比赛中得分50+,61分也是麦迪逊广场花园的最高个人得分,超过了伯纳德-金的60分。

他人评论:“我还没有过这样的夜晚。你可以说,只要是看一下比赛就知道了,他一直在为自己打气,他也是有这样的使命。没有了拜纳姆,他必须做多一点,我想他是明白这一点的。我的意思就是说,61分,这就是科比——这是你所有能够说的。”——德维恩-韦德

评定等级:9分。31投19中的命中率并不差,而20罚全中则是更加的难得。在过去20年只有3名球员在不低于20次的罚篮次数时保持全中,他们就是理查德-汉密尔顿的20罚20中,阿玛蕾-斯塔德迈尔的20罚20中,以及多米尼克-威尔金斯23罚23中。

There you have it. All 24 of Kobes 50 point games. Or is it? Many will no doubt forget the 50 points he scored in Game 6 against the Suns on May 4 2006. That would have gone down as one of his greatest ever had the Lakers pulled out the win in OT, thereby winning the series. But playoff scores are a different statistical breed in the NBA, so for now Kobes tally stands at 24 six behind MJ at 30, and ten more than Elgin on 14.

Some might wonder why we bother marveling at feats only measurable in points. Is a 50 point game any more impressive than a 20 assist game? Or a triple-double? No doubt there is a sexiness about scoring that cant be equaled by other facets of the game you wont see posters in kids rooms saying Scott Skiles 30 Assists. But when I try to understand the allure of scoring I realise that its more than just turnaround jump shots and threes and dunks; it points to the fundamental limitations of man. After all, anyone can pass out of a double team thats what its designed to do and most will obey its demands. But few will meet it head on with fearless execution. Even fewer will be successful.

Kobe Bryant is one of those few.

*This took way more than 24 minutes.

这就是你所知道的所有科比24次50+的比赛。真的是这样的吗?很多人都不会忘记科比在2006年5月4日和太阳在季后赛首轮第六场的交锋中得到了50分。而这个也差点成了他最伟大的比赛,只要在加时赢下这场,湖人就将赢下整个系列赛。可惜最后输了。但季后赛数据在NBA当中有另外的统计,是不计入个人职业生涯的。所以科比50+的比赛场次依然还是在24次,落后乔丹的30场,比埃尔金-贝勒多10次。

有些人会想知道为什么我们只能通过得分这一种方式来衡量精彩的比赛。得50分会比20次助攻来得更让人印象深刻吗?那么三双呢?不用怀疑,得分是最性感直接的一种方式,其他方式是无法与之比拟的。你没有看到过有小孩子房间的海报上印着“斯科特-斯凯尔斯-单场30个助攻”的字样吧。但当我尝试去理解得分的吸引力时,我意识到那不仅仅只是跳投,三分和灌篮。它指出了局限人的一种基本原理。毕竟,每个人在面对夹击时,总会把球传出来。这是事先约定俗成要这样做的,而且大部分人都会服从这样的规定。只有很少一部分人会大胆的出手,更少人是可以投中的。

而科比-布莱恩特就是那极少数人中的一个。

这个会花费多于24分钟的时间。

PS:我很努力的在常规赛开始之前完成了,因为我担心科比会在揭幕战中就拿下了50分。对于科比来说,没有什么是不可能的,而且我强烈的感觉得到,科比会在新赛季中得到50+分,毕竟离上一次得50+的时间有点太长了。还有就是那个评定等级是作者按照命中率来分的,跟比赛精彩没有太多的关系,跟个人对比赛的爱好,那就更加没有关系了。

原文:http://www.nbamate.com/2009/02/03/24-for-24-the-fifty-point-mamba-celebration/
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表