返回列表 回復 發帖

Houseboat

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Living on water is so exotic and so unusual that more and more people are willing to give it a try. This mind-blowing residence comes from Rost Niderehe Architects and combines the comfort of a modern home with the shape and eccentricity of living on a boat. We think the most fascinating aspect of this project is its location. This boat house lies in the middle of Hamburg and it is surrounded by the Eilbek-canal. When its inhabitants get tired of the landscape, they can move their home a few meters to the left or to the right by using a tug. This residence has two levels also known as the upper deck and lower deck that host the living and working areas. Once inside, there is little trace that may lead one to believe this is a house build on water. The interior design is spotless and the decorative elements are simply surprising.
i don't like feel living on water..but it is very spacial design. thank you for sharing
before living the houseboat ,better learn how to swim just in case..ha ha
nice house...!
Can't believe boat house can be that cosy
that's so cool
我係j2看過這個介紹, 屋主只是用來渡假
coolest!
thank for sharing
My dream house!!!
so fast prepare for 2012? ha, another noah ark=p
It's So weird.  I can imagine how humidity it is. People have to worry about the wild animal like snake or others water living animals.  Lots of emergent situation gonna happen.  Try to think about it.
好想有一間.
好想有一間改名

it's my dream house
返回列表