My BT Download with Streamyx 512Kbps package still good... Can DL up to 65KB/s... Quite fast...
( s6 S& H4 I( u+ m& K! l5.39.217.76 A: P4 h& ~: G4 S3 v' {8 X( `
But for Celcom Broadband (D98)... It is really Slow with BT... I almost use a week to finish a 200MB of the file. Really problem... But sometimes the speed still can DL up to 60KB/s... Funny...
, [+ q# b. N. t( P; @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 U5 y$ a, b& m7 q8 x
Both are using uTorrent to DL, Bitcomet also useless... This problem started since earlier September... Too bad...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! j' a2 K1 D) G3 U/ ?: J Q
公仔箱論壇8 P- _7 Z `( ]4 y4 o& G
Anyway, I am from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
: {" f6 t2 u) G7 ^7 C8 U公仔箱論壇
% E3 C* j# G# a+ v4 h[ 本帖最後由 benben8888 於 2008-9-20 07:37 PM 編輯 ] |