返回列表 回復 發帖
I don't read Chinese. But quite a few Taiwanese friends here are helping me posting pictures here.公仔箱論壇+ l' |2 Q2 y! M7 F$ S, ?$ K
I don't think that would be a problem for you to write in Chinese for my friends can do the translation.
我比較喜歡第一幅圖...很舒服
第二幅真的很漂亮...可能我喜歡雪景吧
藍天白云+上湖中倒影...很是迷人
哇!陽光照在帶雪的山頂上,燦爛得就像黃金一般!公仔箱論壇7 R' J3 R: r! `" h8 H% l
夢幻般的美,實在太棒了!
看那四片花瓣的野罌粟花!可愛極了!
Hi norman.ho! Thanks for your greetings! tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) A2 l! @- n& f% n* K4 h- }
You might have heard of a Finnish rock band called Apulanta.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) K$ R, t5 c" z: I3 K3 H5 `, j
I thought you might like it." I( ?" L# V# W$ I
Here is a link for you to watch one of their performances.
* b% |( K# ]: [6 n" D) z! ?5 Z5.39.217.76http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNWhJ6Z7Wb0
0 T( t/ }! Z" qAnd I'm glad that you like my posts. Thanks:)
嗯! 歐洲的山水和中國的山水的確大有不同~
返回列表