返回列表 回復 發帖
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks, what it looks like ?
thanks~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”50.7.31.230:88988 m. p- S# O; \2 ^: {
1 k& S5 {$ v! m& F' b/ }  b
' q* A/ q' U2 Y# `$ ]% I# e4 x9 n, b7 U+ p: G
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks a lot
Need to have a clear picture.
Thanks you so much for sharing
take a look
1# ~嘉~ / E' _% W5 F- M; B
take a look
hI thx!
thanks for sharing!1
Thank you very much
返回列表