返回列表 回復 發帖

香港夜景

昨晚到尖沙咀閒逛;發覺那裡似乎多了在夜間閒逛;正在"待業"的各色各樣女子& j) c9 x3 a# J& g" N1 |2 _* [/ `
有興趣的朋友大可自行前往
7 s9 J" {5 f" e. T+ y. I
% v% m/ l7 ]$ p% u; G6 MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ J4 v1 d: S4 Y5 |; Q1 k) s

2 Y6 z) |" y+ b$ Z% [公仔箱論壇
  m: P! D* Y) x3 |0 q公仔箱論壇. C4 ?- F* G* `
, m9 O' t/ a- E9 o4 X8 w

" u0 R! T' D8 t& }4 d9 k/ tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# i, r; K( D" B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' O3 X# v+ V' t% Y4 }7 U* s
( F+ V/ q1 K' e1 P6 k/ o, W+ H

# s: P3 _5 n& F1 }0 A* ~/ I5.39.217.765.39.217.763 E8 M) R" D( G$ }1 s
. C% `$ ?  _2 F: _0 R
而以下一幅;是在下自拍5.39.217.76  p2 M7 [, t8 ^$ x* X
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 C% a( `- Y9 c
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
東方之珠夜景的確名不虛傳,但很奇怪是很少人貼它的日間圖片,在天朗氣清之下的日間圖片一定很靚.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

東方之珠夜景的確名不虛傳,但很奇怪是很少人貼它的日間圖片,在天朗氣清之下的日間圖片一定很靚.
1 u6 n( p. @. b3 ~, b公仔箱論壇chowold2 發表於 2010-4-17 11:55 PM
好靚啊!。。。。。。。。。。。日間景色真係可以差好遠架我覺得
支持貓貓巳的原創自拍,香港維港夜景又真係好靚既.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

4# huhut6432gj
+ P1 r$ z( |! z* _! `6 |1 Z. i0 W7 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* @/ q& L8 m& f3 X; M5.39.217.76公仔箱論壇; D6 e9 `7 @, o- m8 n  K4 @
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; t* ~  s3 m9 A" @% ~% w
呵呵!師兄客氣了;
! @4 Y! U' z5 l5 C! U" o3 N而小弟現計劃在5月份外遊;若果成事,到時再出帖子啦!
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
5# playlord TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ]% F. q1 ^; C+ D
Did you adopt any cutey pussy feline looking for a good home?
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
師兄! 5月份去邊度玩呀?
Infinity is the Limit for me
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2010-4-20 07:35 PM 編輯
1 f% ~0 i1 u7 U5 y3 x. n; E% }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 w2 ^! A% N% F& N$ _
What do u mean by May, edge degree, some chinese idioms or phrase? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 d4 H7 ]7 \( _6 i6 y
. c% e9 Q( t6 `; L
I am laughing so loud here....exactly where do you go online for translation?
' N* _" |' i+ m$ Y5 ^1 r! D7 ~6 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5月 - May
# A* W3 F: |5 _, STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# \5 g% a- [1 Q4 Z
Ok - read closely you are translating Cantonese into English, no wonder it comes outTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 p9 T" `6 F: e4 r
so funny. 邊度 means where?  Not some edge degree.2 E) {- Z* P  b* `( i
邊is edge and 度 is degree...LOLOLOL...
& c1 Z7 L, s" g, E$ M& O( T8 ~5.39.217.76
9 o5 b6 n2 f0 Q: m0 N9 r5.39.217.76
6 K% L4 ^+ U) P4 Y& w' H8 R5.39.217.76A rolin' rough, stil the show muz go on..ye..ye..!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
師兄! 5月份去邊度玩呀?5.39.217.76/ W# |# [. z) `9 \2 k+ }+ K
bchew 發表於 2010-4-20 10:39 AM
; C$ ^5 t: B; t2 Z& u
呵呵!到此一刻仍然計劃中;最重要是看那裡便宜;看到 x安旅遊的套票幾平;打算最遲星期四去訂;首先看有沒有位先;若是沒有位;則會改為另外的地方;因為有変數;所以等落實後才說吧
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
5 o' n" A: Z' v- A  U* b0 w! M4 r/ k
5.39.217.76+ w- c. @) w3 o$ _* Q) {* m5 t
What do u mean by May, edge degree, some chinese idioms or phrase?  ' }6 \( ], O* F6 G: J4 L
kimmi8k 發表於 2010-4-20 10:53 AM
5.39.217.76% r# i! S4 c$ N# I. Z9 x, V
'edge degree' is mean " where"
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
好ar~~~記得影多d相
Infinity is the Limit for me
Dear Kimmy and other members:
! H$ y+ Q5 ?9 ?6 |; @8 s  F1 }I realized now what a pain to try reading Chinese postings in forums like this.  Wow I always take my Chinese ability for granted.  I know Mandarin, Cantonese and understane Hakka.  Being in Taiwan all these years, I still have a problem with Hokkien.. R- ?7 D6 i0 p) e- P

" [; ]; V/ n6 U0 u( K; L/ [: o( a  ^公仔箱論壇Thumbs up to Kimmy for trying to READ every message I am sure if its me I will skip everything that looks greek to me.
Dear Kimmy and other members:公仔箱論壇+ m) I% _& c: Z& @/ k
I realized now what a pain to try reading Chinese postings in forums like this.  Wow I always take my Chinese ability for granted.  I know Mandarin, Cantonese and underst ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 W# C0 k+ t! I% i, j
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-4-21 07:34 AM
; c9 o: O3 q$ c  o5 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
3 _$ y8 |/ T+ a9 |2 \My sis in Taichung n my uncle taught in Taipei school, live there almost all his life haha! Chinese sometimes is pain in / neck 4 me n can be a ache in / butt too haha! U  r so very lucky 2 read chinese n eng fluently...I can understand hakka too but not speak..also understand taiwanese dialect n speak a little enuf 4 other 2 understand me haha! I like hakka food too. Even my cantonese is not consider great but my best chinese haha!
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
playlord兄遠遊﹐帶來一首 崔櫓《三月晦日送客》送行
. y, L( O) M% v$ B5 \2 T1 X7 A( iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 等著你的私貨圖片回來
3 p+ n# L+ \. t- ]) g  Y公仔箱論壇# i  {4 L2 J% p; {; \& z
野酌亂無巡,送君兼送春。明年春色至,莫作未歸人。
6 W/ y  w- x$ t8 ]2 B9 k! w& C公仔箱論壇
% f( W0 C. L" l, d公仔箱論壇See bchew testin' my patience n my chinese again.../ first wd I know is good...~~talk XX much XX !! Sweetlemon did he say i talk too much garbage!!!
* s% z3 c6 D" b7 z/ Vkimmi8k 發表於 2010-4-21 07:48 AM
0 t) C4 g' P; X4 _+ M, P/ p9 [) }5.39.217.76ha ha
3 J0 W2 B) n/ p1 r: s- _5 ubchew mean : good! take more photo
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
返回列表