返回列表 回復 發帖

UTORRENT 1.9测试版本!速度超快!

 ,  描述: 给stremyx 用户!
点击下载UTORRENT1.9测试版本5.39.217.76& w: a/ M- E7 S1 U: v: y: Q
这次的新版本采用了最新科技〉〉UTP技术
' ^0 {( ^! {5 n7 Y- [! G8 M公仔箱論壇速度比以前版本来得快
1 a/ L5 d" O: }& ]  [% @欢迎测试!
thank you for shairng

Request

Please advise what this software is used for.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! z, s6 Y: m' n3 L9 \9 E' z
Thanks very much.( D2 \3 d2 r- g. [, Y0 I
TMM
Please list out your machine's configuration, your band width, more details. Thanks.
Interesting wo ... I

Feedback

I downloaded the tool but it seems to be similar to Thunder/Zhunei in display, and I shall continue to try downloading see what is the result.
thanks for sharing
thanks
原帖由 TMM 於 2009-2-27 02:26 PM 發表
7 L! P% N7 `9 a# ]+ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI downloaded the tool but it seems to be similar to Thunder/Zhunei in display, and I shall continue to try downloading see what is the result.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; l( ~! ]# F/ d! J4 d# s& U
xunlei not a good sofeware for bt dl

Thanks

Thanks SG for your kind information, and I am trying to make use of your UTorrent hoping to replace Thunder if the result is better.
9 E! e1 J( l/ s5 U4 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTMM
xunlei not a good sofeware for bt dl
thank you for shairng
thank you for sharing
頂
' Y& [& j: }. g! y% C& n6 y/ H& g! gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。阿!!!
可惜utorret不支援UDP tracker
返回列表