返回列表 回復 發帖

uTorrent - 用BitComet 有問題的, 可以試試uTorrent

utorrent 非常快,用好少資源。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 A7 F  p1 T. a
有時見D人話download 唔到或者冇seed。可以試試用uTorrent : N1 X% k& ]; \" `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 v/ d' C, C3 D( F
uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
2 P+ k* Y% K/ V; y/ B- T2 M5.39.217.767 G8 x+ G0 G( n1 [9 O
I highly recommend utorrent over bitcomet. I used to use bitcomet but it was slow to connect and download. I saw someone recommended utorrent so I decided to give it a try and I've been using it ever since. It connects and downloads way faster than bitcomet. 公仔箱論壇0 w) A/ q" s+ D% z) I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) U' s) x9 x2 O& [7 @
Official uTorrent site - http://www.utorrent.com/
  
我以前用BT 6.0 ~~~
! b" w- u# B" k5.39.217.76現在改用 uTorrent~~~~
* M$ g/ ?# d3 z, WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。蠻好用的 ~~~
yes i agree. it is very fast.
i agree too ,,, utorrent is better than bitcomet
i think i'll give it a try and see
我用開BitTorrent成日都downlond唔到野!!公仔箱論壇" g$ ~. k+ Z8 E: x9 R8 a
我而家用您話呢個試下!!!
7 ^! k  \- R' M+ a/ wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb方便快呀!!!!1 u2 L, b- \) ^9 Y, p% t7 c7 L
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( B6 K0 z% f* s4 w/ x6 W
^:)^ ^:)^
- {& x3 R  [2 M; @8 m, S, L公仔箱論壇>:D<
方便快:-* :-* :-*
thanks 5.39.217.76" l% \# \2 A' x$ \+ X/ u
i think i will try to use it instead
thank you !!

回復第 1 帖由 woofy 所發的帖子

agree!!!!!! uTorrent is good
3 t" O1 X8 \* W- F7 m公仔箱論壇I use  uTorrent long time
thanks~try
$-) $-) $-) $-) $-) $-)
不错公仔箱論壇+ M" Z1 a8 U& w, |& B
谢谢
agree!!!!!! uTorrent is good
# s' |$ \% v3 @' G; I! ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I use uTorrent long time
I am using utorrent, but very slow, can everyone help me how to set it up? 1 |7 G4 A* a: h& M# ?% w* m
max number of connected peer per torrent ?5.39.217.76, L/ @! T' L; {8 I: g; [
what number should i put on "option > perferences ? help help
! n  U2 O6 h$ v: x5.39.217.76many thanks!!
返回列表