返回列表 回復 發帖

法外風雲 VS On call 36 小時II

本帖最後由 大文細佬 於 2013-11-16 12:44 AM 編輯
$ s- P) f# s; d  G8 [0 z2 s2 z5 I1 |, D
唔知大家暫時嘅評分點呢? 唔知係咪就到ending, 感覺上好似法外吸引少少!
個人覺得法外吸引D
Both dramas are below average.
法外吸引D
5 t( U6 k. J4 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。On call 36........死人戲
法外吸引D
我都係鍾意睇法外多啲~
3# Pedestrian_A
  x7 _" {' Z& O$ l3 Q' q1 D. M公仔箱論壇
( D1 e; V$ a2 E' t6 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。below average? then you tell me which drama is average or above average? think before you speak
拖到咁都吸引?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 C% E' h+ w: Y8 n' }- m" e9 M
禽晚個集。。。好明顯係一定找到個個人拖左2節。。
法外吸引D
3# Pedestrian_A
8 S# I! ~2 |$ O6 J( G: ^2 L公仔箱論壇$ k% V) \, i6 t* A
below average? then you tell me which drama is average or above average? think before you speak
" n: p3 c7 X: F6 V( ~$ D! R公仔箱論壇yukkoro 發表於 2013-11-16 06:35 PM
公仔箱論壇4 c/ M1 {' A" C7 A& A
Everyone have a different view on rating.  In this case, I know you have some bad taste.
I agreed, 法外吸引D!
法外風雲 better
法外好很多!
) k. R7 h/ J2 V3 H5 L, H不过不及韩据!
.......
10# Pedestrian_A
5 J; m+ [* k4 D5 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 }1 d" T/ {7 c" A' B; w" W
I agreed that everyone has a different point of views, but doesn't mean that you can simply comment that these two drama are below average without stating any reasonable points/ reasons to support your statement, that's why I said think before you speak. Oh yeah, and please list out any drama that is above average or even average in your point of view
On call quite boring.
返回列表