返回列表 回復 發帖

真不明白為什麼叫 On Call 36小時

睇左第一集, 拍攝手法勁抄日劇醫龍, 也抄美劇House, 不用講, 也抄韓劇, 這才體現在cctvb的
5 ?, q: P' X" _  n$ I5.39.217.76傳統, 不理好醜, 最緊抄得順手....
! G: b1 u" q( S! I; e5 y; {5.39.217.76浪費左馬國明這個主角, 佢太後生了, 但劇裡講佢好像已累積醫生經驗超過30年以上, 有點那個,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ B0 W6 Q' w( h# a% u
另外楊怡, 佢做醫生的說服力100%無, 真不明白點選角飾的....
4 A& Z/ ^9 V2 D5.39.217.76再講, 若真的要拍醫生劇, 就不能夠搭太多廠景, 一定要去醫院裡拍才逼真的...& @+ g$ c4 ]' k% A1 ^2 ?
總結, 這段時間又可以熄電視了....
tvb劇集係咁架啦=
睇多幾日,睇下有冇驚喜
睇左第一集, 拍攝手法勁抄日劇醫龍, 也抄美劇House, 不用講, 也抄韓劇, 這才體現在cctvb的TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% S. Z5 J7 l6 b9 e5 u! ?/ X7 F$ |
傳統, 不理好醜, 最緊抄得順手....
; B, Q, B& Z0 S5.39.217.76浪費左馬國明這個主角, 佢太後生了, 但劇裡講佢好像已累積醫生經驗超過30年以上, 有點那 ...7 V: d& T' l( I  p% h) k+ d' X
limited-too 發表於 2012-2-14 07:58 PM
. G5 a' v; }8 }- z
太有同感了!
I think it is difficult to do it in a real hospital, because the real doctors are in the way, and with a real hospital, you most often have no room to house the camera. Demand to do the scene in a hospital is stuipid.
楊怡 can't act, she is not suitable to be a teacher, she is not suitable to be a doctor.
I think this is going to be a really good drama, compare to other recently.
and to answer why is it called on call 36 hours, because doctors shift is 36 hours.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
tvb d劇一向係抄架la...有邊個唔知呀= =
好看麼
I believed each episode based on each 36 hours, good show!
the 2nd episode..i saw same scene for 2 time..which is on the liftther..when want to press close..then the guy beside will say got someone wan to come in..hahaha..
看了一集還不錯喲,有興趣繼續耶
on call 24 hrs is more better!
返回列表