就是嘛。。。都讲明3D肉蒲團。。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; v9 u/ m6 O3 v4 x e
肉蒲團。。顾名思义。。。中国古代色情小说经典。。。加上3D。。。 1 ]3 x) P! k h5 D/ V$ x进场后。。。名不副实。。。物无所值。。。5.39.217.76& a% a9 |+ z& e7 Z" g
不把他祖宗十八代念一遍。。。已经是很。。。mmm! ... 0 {- f, N1 P, h- q7 ]0 C5.39.217.76jialangzhong 發表於 2011-5-26 11:12 AM
* N% r9 p5 J' J Y0 ]: z3 q5.39.217.76" l: v4 w3 F; [2 F8 C* I. Z% F+ t
I went on line to watched 3D肉蒲團 just now to grasp the picture. But I did not finished the AV. It was more of a Bin Tai Hung Bo (cantonese) 3D 肉蒲團. It's was more like watching some weird psychopathic orgy's then some erotic AV. 4 H" U- z$ \& x6 @1 D, _公仔箱論壇/ U8 | T# j1 I. j2 _+ Z
I rather watch Kung Fu Panda 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 or the Hangover 2. The cats on u signature r so very cute n charm hehe.