返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
9 g; E3 ^! C9 x耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
# Z# _- f8 W/ T7 x* n. a公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. c$ F) Q* P% U# y3 C  C
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ E0 l' L  t1 z
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
% o) |+ Q7 L+ Y% ^, h' }, r% C0 m耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份6 \$ K/ v0 D0 b$ t% s
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇9 I; k5 i2 p$ G' a
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 {# J, Z, t& A& E+ P
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) r# N) o( h, q, K, ~: e$ O
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
! s. ~2 b4 B( F. Z' v/ m7 w: s5.39.217.76西元2010年04月27日
2 B4 g( |% Q3 A6 Z% Z* u, @
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
5.39.217.767 F$ l1 l! l. \3 t( x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  |4 {  C5 [) a! x8 K2 @8 {
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope5.39.217.76* Y  ?* r: l% u+ y0 h
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
% d. m& W. E* u& s2 A5 I2 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月26日
" t8 Y/ S5 N8 y1 t& e. ~5.39.217.76TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 _1 D! \/ @; N; q
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
) N; m7 C! `+ ^( d4 H2 V“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)$ }- [* E* O( c7 Y7 w
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' @2 J, z. w! n8 X
5.39.217.76( |% I/ b: [* _8 p' R) ?# i8 [
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
/ H3 }1 }5 ~- C- M  }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇% q" e* f2 J6 O1 x9 I3 {1 L! `
西元2010年04月24日
  o. H) M8 v" ~3 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& @4 l0 f$ T- \
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
2 I# V# U2 R  Q/ R* lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
. E0 s( O% y6 V' oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日3 h! Q- z9 m6 A- |

, c1 P" s- c7 i  w: @! C5 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 ^7 E1 \5 D. H6 v+ m0 y% M亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
2 U- C* O8 W5 W$ J9 r5.39.217.76University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
  Y9 Q- ~- r- D( o( _8 p' [1 @1 Z+ V- A4 I7 n8 w' w
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario7 E/ t. z0 X) O
5.39.217.76% ^0 z) d" L" |1 d# j* F6 V; P' h
By Greg Szymanski, JD4 P/ n' c4 C1 l+ \' W
April 23, 2010
2 b" k+ W# |, O) Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
2 v( M+ ]2 }' N- ?+ b! ?. z' t5.39.217.76亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇$ X& o$ h/ b5 y
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.5.39.217.76) t+ G% X% V2 I, h
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
, q/ |' D/ Q3 M' G) ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
) K3 R; O+ b( ^0 k- h. c5.39.217.76隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
9 a0 X* `" F! Z$ `. B% b- Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”5.39.217.76% v4 r. {6 Q: U9 R8 i! B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, l4 z! {( k/ u% @
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”! ]% N0 o; ]) V: p

/ Q4 A. |! |# u  S“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”公仔箱論壇0 Y$ G: ^5 t. J3 A
* j! w* u, |" Q/ n! L3 Z
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
- l8 _0 L( M0 N# M1 m1 |. U
+ _) K* Q  p0 F8 S- utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
/ }; W4 Z6 Y, Y5 U( gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% S. k9 z8 L1 \5 N+ k  ?
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 e( ?" A0 Y( Q" ~1 F

+ S8 H8 P3 g) G! L# }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible., W0 v1 y: |: S' e/ _
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 Y5 I; q- K/ p9 z  s: m9 S6 r
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
/ h3 e0 L9 p2 C公仔箱論壇# m4 Q. H5 f/ S8 j; x
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).6 \% b8 C9 M" J# S9 k. ^
- \9 J  B% s! O0 h3 C6 ~7 J
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:5.39.217.76  g" S  x" {3 @# n' Y" _

. R8 d7 Q, S; Y0 `) E$ q6 n公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
- l2 X  r8 Q) o( e. Z9 G
4 v, a# f' h, z2 r% P“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
) u/ g/ h. U' y) p
. m8 A; |( q" n: c3 G4 O) T: m8 a$ L% `Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 r( V! U3 t4 j9 e: K- G
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% `0 ]. z7 I# y: N/ |' F3 I( ]/ d
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that