返回列表 回復 發帖

【The Pulse】 2012-10-05 Lamma Boat Tragedy; Civil Society and the New Legislature; A Stronger Mandate for Radical Pro-Democrats

【The Pulse】 2012-10-05 Lamma Boat Tragedy; Civil Society and the New Legislature; A Stronger Mandate for Radical Pro-Democrats   
$ F2 ?- w0 G8 {# D公仔箱論壇 4 x% H% I& T( A  h9 T6 X/ Y3 h5 e
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# _# d+ t! b0 D( a0 g+ t9 a
On Monday night, as much of Hong Kong gathered to enjoy National Day fireworks, around 130 people who had taken a boat to enjoy the event were fighting for their lives. A Hong Kong Electric company boat was severely damaged after a collision with a Hong Kong and Kowloon Ferry boat in waters near Yung Shue Wan off Lamma Island. The boat was carrying company employees on a trip to see the fireworks from the water. The stern had already begun to sink within two minutes of the conclusion, giving passengers little time to think of escape. Rescue attempts continued overnight.38 men, women and children died as a result of the collision.
+ |! I$ N0 H6 w. x9 ^
; z4 l, o# x9 e/ F: |; VWith us in the studio to discuss the accident is Stephen Davies who is a maritime historian and writer, former director of the Hong Kong Maritime Museum, and someone who regularly sails Hong Kong’s waters.
9 q; M1 J* E' F& o7 v  yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; T5 ~. U3 u4 w! e" D1 ~' |公仔箱論壇Next Wednesday sees the beginning of Hong Kong’s fifth Legislative Council term since the Handover. Seventy Legco members, 10 more members than in the previous council, will be responsible for enacting laws, controlling public expenditure and monitoring the government.Pro-democracy parties have retained their veto power in the chamber, but they remain fragmented. That being the case, some of the new legislators believe that more might be achieved by focusing on civil society rather than on pro-democrat unity. / a- |% M/ O9 e) k" R

% \( @5 R6 ^* T. h9 k公仔箱論壇The strong feeling generated over the issue of National Education and other recent controversies, led people to expect pro-democracy parties to do better in September’s election than they actually did. But while pro-Beijing groups have railed at the tactics of some of the more confrontational pro-democrats during council meetings, Hong Kong’s most vociferous legislators are returning to the chamber with an even stronger mandate. & Y: u) S8 g% e# t0 P$ I
& u; f% w5 G& M3 T/ g5 y$ I

: C1 \5 Z9 Y2 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  
$ y; y/ ?. Z% L3 u- F, E6 D( @, `) a 5.39.217.76. \3 c3 v7 Q2 z, r& ~( I* p9 P

- _2 S1 q6 [& c% R  p TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" {4 \0 v& P0 \8 H% ]' _" L# [
公仔箱論壇. W3 W- K# Z. \* G* G/ ~

- _4 T1 B5 I1 Z; f+ e# m7 }: W, DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% l2 F9 ]7 U) V% \% t+ i; b/ b/ {公仔箱論壇 約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: v  k* \5 q1 F/ N

2 j! Y6 N0 n& \! pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  
; j% \5 O% U! v% V3 n .
返回列表