The download link has been updated (error: #10).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 a8 K8 k/ M% {: z! J% |* D
You may now download the file. $ a$ e; T; {2 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf this error is persistent, please try to disable your anti-virus program or add sendspace to your white list.5.39.217.76# a, b2 v' K& X q. T: C J# l
; ?! o6 }# I# @5 F- A
Please upload once again
非常喜歡Patti Page的“I Love To Dance with You" 謝謝Felicity2010。 6 S3 `$ L" }5 {4 a5.39.217.76Lyric :tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' G& }: q1 D0 W" S, V
I love to dance with you$ S7 w/ p( t$ ?
Tell me you love it too2 K0 U$ y3 t2 \; K8 Z& h4 V
When we are close like this2 J9 A# n1 Q: a# c, J
Even our hearts can kissTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ _, S0 Q7 e/ S, d
How can my mind behave 0 o+ w) n0 d( N3 mHolding you cheek to cheek ( e+ `. k3 t+ q4 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI won't deny it ! W S: u! ~9 |0 V% g' dMy thoughts run riot 9 g/ t. y# t0 g4 u! V5.39.217.76Thinking what I can't speak8 m1 U# J' p1 J& [
- C% O1 c3 W, ]2 V9 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I hold you close and see myself reflected in your eyesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# B6 o1 ^1 v6 Z T; k, a! }1 A; ]
I feel inside as tho' I'm fill with fireflies* j0 y- _6 A0 w5 u2 R0 C q! n; ]2 G
My imagination tells me what your touch implies7 c6 k) J1 C/ x5 i! J
Should I even try to wonder why4 w% H) i8 }9 ?( y |. X/ ]
+ G- w, R7 W$ [; L. c/ p0 K) xI love to dance with you 7 g8 U; P' Q/ p" f8 H5.39.217.76Tell me you love it too 7 w5 t, u$ r* y l# W公仔箱論壇When we are close like this- w0 k4 y8 B) T( L, p( {7 ~
Even our hearts can kiss ! s7 n# G+ q* `; H5.39.217.76I'll dance through life with you 5 C9 y: U0 A/ \3 F. A: [; Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf you allow me too 1 @2 b( ^" n! ]' AIf you don't know why5.39.217.761 F$ o# @' A/ m3 x3 X. r x
Please let me show why 5 B P& m4 S8 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThinking what I can speaktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ Y# h! c5 n6 T, D, F7 R8 d1 J
7 Z8 K- ~. C1 n; c! ~
I hold you close and see myself reflected in your eyes5.39.217.761 f3 }# }6 w, L# R I- u
I feel inside as tho' I'm fill with fireflies5.39.217.76" s M$ }: H5 N+ Y+ G
My imagination tells me what your touch implies公仔箱論壇$ ~8 q7 v$ }3 t* r% h3 v: |
Should I even try to wonder whyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 p1 I% x" N+ u/ W) `
公仔箱論壇8 Y1 G% {# l# u0 j
I love to dance with you公仔箱論壇* S# t J% q; Q3 ]2 W
Tell me you love it too 8 H |! S% V/ G. N& d' {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When we are close like this 6 Q, Y! o' w( X/ {6 W5.39.217.76Even our hearts can kiss ! S" S7 G3 h2 [3 K/ T c' Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow can my mind behave 6 `# @' E, V% k公仔箱論壇Holding you cheek to cheek公仔箱論壇8 ~% k) L9 l o* Q; I. v
I won't deny itTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! D d- `1 `. q5 {" w; q
My thoughts run riot ) K/ c X) d$ \I love to dance with you公仔箱論壇: O6 b* C& K5 M4 s% |& H! ]5 i
I love to dance with you/ D! x6 i5 U$ o5 u9 q/ `% E. [
I love to dance with you