返回列表 回復 發帖

Jeju-do

Jeju-do濟州島瀑布
, Y+ {+ K* V$ p1 ~! t公仔箱論壇
! s4 a  w; b5 m5 q. |. cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
, j  H; e6 |- q0 Y. OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% J4 R# D6 f7 y: Q( o, c
大浦柱狀節理與波
9 ^: |( R7 N0 |# M, J5.39.217.76
3 u- j0 C. ]( m: M
- A  J( H# \% q- ^% B) Z5.39.217.76tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  D6 j7 k3 t# Y6 E; k
天地淵瀑布tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ C6 e) c1 w& s' C2 o

+ j: V5 z# w) M9 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& H0 c3 n; U9 S: T' |9 ?
+ G! y3 \1 u( w. H' U" v濟州雕塑公園
  }0 G3 Q0 v* t9 y% m( ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ ?& _8 K( }; G- s: o7 y漢拿山
# w* W: u2 O  |' {' q7 K3 m* O! }! p
景福-長庚宮,漢城1 Y. J$ o& F+ \; R: a) N4 E9 Y5 e
0 w- U9 g# ^0 M7 ~( H  X

" F. ]  I% m. S3 ]  FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( L% m+ V' ^9 E6 u9 g
韓國濟州島TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( p0 p/ w: \9 k- N7 u# A5 O

* Y7 R  c1 X" f5 |$ z5.39.217.76
( U# W/ c+ C- Z/ j% I8 Z6 t  _
. k! y) ]8 H2 F1 @( e& k公仔箱論壇韓國舞tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: R  ^; ?3 e* k7 `0 P" q$ w0 g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 L! e: x6 w* i- f0 f
1 J/ E9 h; z/ K5 l. M6 E
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

I was very fond of the Korean TV drama "Da Cheung Kam", I am very happy to see the postings of 濟州島. Thank so much for sharing.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Yeah, swords dance for sure.   See, no man dares to get any closer than 5 meters of them.7 _, P/ q, M, C! k
Now, seriously, these are very nice photos.  Magnificent cliff side, waves blowing up to the top; waterfall  running onto the inland lake inside the cave.  Beautiful temples and peaceful mountain landscape.  Love them all.5.39.217.768 @3 ^" A3 {- m- F- Z9 W
Except when I first read the title, I thought it was a kind of martial art.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
This is actually a kind of sword dance but I can't find the swords. May be the right top corner her hand is holding a sword.
. W5 {9 ~+ F1 C* u, K" v, `. atvb now,tvbnow,bttvborchids 發表於 2010-8-13 10:46 AM
4 ~! l/ G6 I3 e+ ~' l0 Y

; C% }. a, H0 }, `公仔箱論壇Thank you for telling me , I can tell that they are dancing, since I cannot see the swords I am not smart as you to know that this is a sword dance.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

返回列表