what the reason ah ? why leh ? + s5 j2 d' `5 r# N# i( Q$ z8 d8 t# z
公仔箱論壇& y' s Y' p: y7 k; D3 I
one man and one woman in love ? 公仔箱論壇: c6 ]* Y: x! `1 {4 n+ l
7 A1 E/ q. P5 Y; s1 w% W7 |, I9 i( t6 e; I
cannot say it plain n simple with utmost sincerity公仔箱論壇9 n! ]/ l% |( i7 P* J, Z2 T% m: j
! D/ W! h8 z# |! c5.39.217.76
- i+ o, a2 F' b+ z5.39.217.76 KUEI HUA(mandarin) (devil talk) more affectionate n passionate the Ren Hua ( human talk) baa!!!! TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' c$ Q9 X# l( n
# \! X- L0 Z3 b, h6 R
5 P8 K, ^9 F: b4 F0 Z8 B; `
Pee Hua ( ass talk) !!!公仔箱論壇$ l) q2 O. c" I# q
3 S8 s3 c( E1 a1 R
/ [! x- v& {4 ^* D5 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 I love U is ...affectionately passionate with lovely emotions from the heart...not JeTaime D'....n not only with French expressions nah... |