返回列表 回復 發帖

英國男 搖死自己個仔

Man jailed for murdering baby son  tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* z* m" P  `# q+ s8 o8 z
英國男 搖死自己個仔
, |1 H2 h$ F/ I+ _! C; t& m" P. m% ^( l" P  j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  b) s5 @7 t7 e- r( O! _$ V
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7277648.stm公仔箱論壇; D6 n- p: L( b* S' L# c8 M
Michael Burridge's family said they were worried about his behaviour 公仔箱論壇2 P) l# D7 C# S/ q3 m+ u1 Z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 Z! I' k! H7 v
A man from Devon who killed his eight-week-old son by shaking him to death has been jailed for life.
8 y0 {, C9 o. T$ m8 ]) n! A6 m

' Z0 t! s3 t. A, j, H$ tMichael Burridge, 28, from Tavistock, was looking after his son, Rees, when his wife Donna went out shopping on 30 September 2006.

. L0 @8 f9 \0 O$ m公仔箱論壇
. U8 L# D$ Q) qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- X" P; l7 O" t1 E
5.39.217.760 E6 D( q- {2 U/ G0 {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  d1 u' P7 w6 F$ O. [& c6 e
He took Rees to hospital where medics said the baby was "blue and lifeless". He died two days later. 5.39.217.76. P9 \; R  U  w; E$ Q
- [+ I$ b; L& X/ `
The former soldier, who denied murder, was told at Plymouth Crown Court he must serve at least 13 years.
* O* y$ s" n( m# r4 f) `, jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBurridge, a milkman, tried to present himself as a caring father to the jury during the seven-day trial.
5 z, B2 D" {( Z8 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) W& l; @* l5 _; P# xHe said how he had the baby's name tattooed on his arm just days before the child died.
: i, t$ ~$ J& w
$ c/ E$ r& C% ?) A1 T5 lHe also claimed Rees was injured in an accident at home more than three weeks earlier than when he was taken to hospital.
$ @, s- `& s# k' N' hTemper problem & f2 l' y; h1 O) @2 g1 h; p/ l

: C5 z! Z4 S9 F# X+ N7 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Medical experts said they had found both new and old rib fractures, but doctors believed the fatal injuries were inflicted shortly before Rees was admitted to hospital. 5.39.217.76. K0 H& C0 z5 P
5.39.217.76$ c: T6 t3 i; k5 a
Police also believed Burridge had caused the earlier injuries which left the baby in constant pain for most of his short life. " F9 o; o! Z. L+ |. B
% s# x  {1 m& h6 [7 K
The judge, Mr Justice Royce, said he was satisfied that there was no premeditated intention to kill.
7 y$ l2 V# g1 W' j
2 C& _9 W5 u$ d7 S6 v# @! Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut he added: "It is clear to me that you did have a problem with your temper and you must have lost it on that day." 5.39.217.763 c' x9 D+ h/ T' v: I& u2 {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: P% W  ^8 p  I% l1 r* j) h9 Y# }
He said Burridge was under strain and tired due to working long and unsociable hours as a milkman and the stress of his marriage because he had been cheating on his wife.
7 K9 x2 M( Z# Y
+ j9 u. Q  x$ [  u0 [& ~
+ L) i, N3 T9 k' Z- @6 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mr Neil Ford, QC, prosecuting, told the jury Burridge's own family had suggested he go to anger management classes because they were worried about his behaviour.
& E* U- k7 W- |9 d, n* B: C; jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. D0 g; B3 F0 r# t  D
Friends of Burridge had also noticed Rees had bloodshot eyes, possibly because he had been shaken before.
【兄弟帮】2011年兄弟帮吹水区
有无中文版
不要从自己的角度看他人的事
搞的全是英文,我全看不懂
返回列表