返回列表 回復 發帖

泰山美景[12P]

8 \! f  [9 O4 q5 C4 @% @

0 {, a1 F8 ^0 g1 K. C

5.39.217.76! b8 N& W+ O, `4 G

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 B2 q/ H1 z0 Y8 a; ?; u' J


; ?5 j: @3 W  `7 U. A- U; _4 q% S公仔箱論壇

. }; M) P, @1 ~


1 x: v3 u8 w, b/ D5 {! @% G/ Q5.39.217.76

5 q9 [' s8 A1 E9 x

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) A# }' r( X1 O" c" E

5.39.217.760 ?$ ~6 A7 @; A+ d$ \/ h


5 I, U$ b% e- w; l. |

1

評分次數

  • k23bb

Infinity is the Limit for me
I think the mountain should have some kind of temple or buildings over there, which attract people going over.  I can see the pictures with a lot of people / visitors going toward some house.  I don't know much about the mountain, but the pictures look so beautiful, really sharp and clear.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

I had visited many mountains of China,Shan Dong Tai mountain is the one I supposed not much attractive. I don't understand why it is so famous. Look at the Huang [yellow] Shan or the Hua Shan is more rare and fabulous than it.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

登泰山而小天下,站得高才能看得遠,人們便爭攀泰山,求眼界可以變得高遠,但真正的要看世间事物變化,眼是用不上來,要用心来看,這樣便不用登泰山也可以觀天下.
1

評分次數

  • k23bb

覺得大自然實在是太正
返回列表