返回列表 回復 發帖

上完廁所記得把馬桶蓋上

公仔箱論壇* s9 ^  m+ K2 `6 v

1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

great tips
唔錯~^____________^GOOOD
now i know why have to cover it ...thank you
1

評分次數

It is always good not to have a close contact with animal. Who knows what it has done previously.
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

哎哟, 看到想吐了!!!
: g/ \2 J$ r& @8 T5.39.217.76好才我的狗是在屋外
9 O: X( {! @7 o; Q$ l9 w+ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb谢谢 这宝贵意见,一定要关厕板 哈哈!!!
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

赞!!!!!!!!!
This is so sick!! the poor dog shall learn its lesson.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; m7 g6 s8 j( G) S8 C
As the dogs master, I have learn another good reason
; S1 [5 i2 a2 V1 g' _* Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhy we need to put down the toilet seat cover ...( a4 x, M* e! i/ s9 g0 N6 p
I will never want my dog to go near my toilet unless I am there
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

返回列表