返回列表 回復 發帖

[亞洲] 吃薯條被嗆 快餐店員工合力搶救

Watch incredible footage of McDonald's staff battling for three minutes to save the life of a 14-month-old girl who had choked on a chip# {. k$ j6 ^' D& T2 _4 M6 v' y( C
By Anthony Bond TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 H" q% K7 l8 _# w* [& l; _; t5 S0 }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' _7 m' y9 _+ `# o9 t7 e6 ]
It is a moment which shows every parent's worse nightmare.公仔箱論壇& P  e$ n. c* T, [  Z
5.39.217.765 S/ ?) P. O+ ~- k/ J) ?( o7 O( f0 u$ @
As parents Tevita and Glory are sat with their one-year-old child in McDonald's, she suddenly begins to choke on a chip.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  t7 x6 L+ D' c& z# x

' f5 D9 ?1 l( A/ TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The youngster stops breathing, resulting in the worried mum and dad rushing to the counter of the Sydney restaurant to try and get assistance from staff.

+ J, Q, J. C1 h% Y3 y1 p" \
/ s; b. S! r6 A) c8 f1 X% s tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 }4 O: Q4 \' H* U# ?  T$ }. [
Concerned: As parents Tevita and Glory are sat with their one-year-old child in McDonald's, she suddenly begins to choke on a chip公仔箱論壇1 h, P; e1 F2 F3 i% k& O; W9 ~: c: J

2 o9 q; t6 o  X0 X, \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# }8 r  G  C" t* b! eLife-threatening: The 14-month-old baby is laid out flat on the counter in the McDonalds in Sydney
4 {, s' r: ~, C: _' d: {公仔箱論壇. h) ^' V, ?+ _4 `  P& w5 d* C; e' p

$ D  |* ^' I6 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHorrific: The baby's mother clasps her hand around her mouth as her child fights for life
, L' o8 a2 u1 ^7 Y公仔箱論壇
! z8 f# X7 F. t+ {7 @* BAs these incredible pictures show, a number of staff members and customers gathered around trying to help.公仔箱論壇4 m$ Q5 f1 c' c. Y' Q

' R+ X8 [1 p/ i7 c) TWith Nevaeh lying on the counter of the fast food shop, people rub her back energetically in order to try and dislodge the chip.
# g: }$ d$ ~# [; i8 I7 G; v5.39.217.76 $ L7 S# f8 x& b$ E
Her mum can be seen crying in horror as her little girl battles for life.
! @- v, h% R) `1 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ n2 Y! i6 S! K" g. p% Q! L
In another image, one person holds his ear close to the girl to see if she is breathing.
; h. x' d/ O$ |* O  D/ @: |
# T, H- T7 X7 h( X; ?公仔箱論壇Restaurant manager James Hatcher told Channel Nine's A Current Affair show that when he started trying to dislodge the chip, 14-month-old Nevaeh was already turning blue.
9 w3 p2 v! {1 i9 b. z! P 5.39.217.768 N9 W6 D. C- }/ G+ [0 k( l$ S& ?- a$ J9 Y
He told how her distraught mum was shouting: 'Save my baby, she's choking, she’s not breathing.'
公仔箱論壇1 Y5 j! W* Z0 y7 g0 |2 |& D

7 q( V& I* z* {: C. c5.39.217.76 0 A! ]/ B( _) I( S
Scary: Nevaeh is picked up by her distraught parents at one point. She began to turn blue while staff battled to save her
+ ^* v/ K1 M7 s5.39.217.76
8 }6 S4 V, q3 X2 k& h/ j+ T# gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/06/article-2184498-14696B4B000005DC-338_634x370.jpg, g% t* o) D0 _
[img]
0 L- A+ i: x/ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHeroes: Members of staff in the McDonalds took instructions from the emergency services over the phone. Eventually she started breathing and spent just one night in hospital before being sent home
! c+ H0 x! f3 s- a( iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 t3 |& ]- ]$ }Emergency staff gave instructions over the phone to some of the McDonald's staff members. A customer in the drive-through section of the restaurant also left her car to help.
# v  R  r$ ^0 _2 u  K& R: |公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇+ h, C7 |- n& D. H' h! ?$ y
Customer Naomi Donovan said: 'At the time I grabbed her she was limp, really limp, going blue she wasn't breathing.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 h/ }, n& Y5 E4 q" C6 `
5.39.217.76' U; ?: z7 A# l
'She's in my hands, I'm staring at her parents screaming and crying.'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 U! R0 N( A! ]! A: x+ D2 C# N

, }  M8 }$ M1 H+ Y$ g2 IThe youngster eventually started breathing again after three long minutes for the parents.
! ]9 U% A) G1 u, {公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇& ^) c& I% O- w6 o% U
Hospital staff said she had suffered from a seizure which had caused her to choke. She was kept in hospital overnight but released the following day.5.39.217.76' }% \* P$ [! Y0 E- B' |- s% G1 {

: n' x0 B6 m% N' B: oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The incident, which happened last month, led to the McDonald's staff receiving an award.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 V& @8 z) ?/ t& r/ @
0 ]$ |, _" p4 E) B

評分次數

• aa00

女童麥當勞吃薯條鯁喉

小朋友愛上麥當勞,吃香口薯條,但家長請小心,薯條會鯁喉。公仔箱論壇' B% E6 N# m4 t2 ~% y. N/ c

! T, z+ N& x  T8 Q$ c澳洲悉尼一對父母,上月帶14個月大女兒到麥當勞,女兒吃薯條竟鯁喉,他們急忙抱女兒到櫃枱救助。多名店員和顧客圍攏上來,熱心幫忙,七手八腳為女童掃背(圖),可是她沒好轉,反而臉色發青,有人挨近女童看氣息,說「她身子發軟,沒呼吸了」。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- V& ?1 Z7 \6 U& _2 B

) i2 B9 c$ @7 A9 p7 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb急救三分鐘獲救母親驚呼:「救救我寶寶!她鯁住了,沒呼吸了!」幸好店員冷靜,聯絡救護人員,按指示替女童急救,成功令她脫險,之後送院留醫一晚,醫生說她吃薯條時因抽搐而鯁喉。急救過程由閉路電視拍攝下來,雖然僅三分鐘,但對女童父母來說已如三年般漫長。
14個月大!竟然讓她吃薯條????這時候的嬰兒因該是吃麥粉 或這是奶吧!
8 H- S  n+ c: d0 p6 B5.39.217.76
  D7 n( V/ c+ W9 i* \( m7 b# p5.39.217.76這對父母下一次因該不敢了吧!

評分次數

• aa00

用口吸不就好了.....

評分次數

• aa00

返回列表