返回列表 回復 發帖

[網球] 中國一姐李娜接受Wimbldon官網專訪

中国网球“一姐”李娜在法网展现了超强实力和良好状态,成为新科法网冠军。时隔半月就举行温网,李娜自然成为人们关注的焦点球员。当地时间6月18日,温网官网发布了对李娜的专访。李娜表示,对于温网有压力也有信心。而官网认为她有可能成为2002年的小威之后,又一个接连夺得法网和温网的女选手。# i3 f: z" }* |1 r9 s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, N3 q0 A. V" |$ [5 e' K
  “李娜正在享受一流球星的赛季”。文章开场白这样定位李娜的2011赛季。“进入澳网决赛,在法网夺冠,李娜是2011年迄今在大满贯表现最佳的球员。她正处在全面发展的最好阶段。”不过,李娜自己眼中并不全是鲜花和掌声,她说,球员往往会受到第一次大满贯冠军的拖累,我在温布尔登已经感受到了压力。
- G" f9 d9 A- ^5 j! T8 j公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇1 `% s, r4 i! O7 i+ l3 @. A
  “当然,是有点儿小压力,不过我喜欢这样,这可以促使你提高。”李娜说。前一个冠军总是后一项赛事的大热门,这是人们普遍的情绪。然而夺得法网再接着捧起温网冠军奖杯并不是容易的事,最近一个做到的是小威廉姆斯,她在2002年做到了,完成了她那著名的“塞蕾娜大满贯”。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! P% _; V# y' B- c0 Z

5 U9 c) \1 G4 F0 f0 C7 ?. |2 n0 W, P7 f7 \  虽然在法网夺冠之后再温网折桂非常难,但李娜有以下几方面的优势:在温网的不错战绩,她在2006年和2010年都打入了八强;中国选手向来在草场表现不错,这会让她更有信心;大赛的经验和赢得过大满贯的底气;最新排名第四的实力。
9 p* ?: ~$ A0 Y" C
* }* r: h: i' mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  李娜本人怎么看自己的温网前景?“我有信心,不过温网是另一种比赛,而法网已经结束了,我现在只集中注意力在温网上。”
# |6 g. P* t% s" C5.39.217.76
) o; r+ Y: ?+ q公仔箱論壇  官网这样评价李娜:她从容的态度令人印象深刻。由于她的成功,网球这项运动在世界人口最多的国家蓬勃发展。在中国,有数亿人关注了法网决赛。中国现在拥有四名排名世界前100的女选手,而李娜是其中排名最高的。
& E# L+ h, C, Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ O# c& S% |$ F$ T+ x
  “对我来说,这是梦想成真(夺得大满贯)。眼下,很多中国孩子看了法网决赛,有些孩子会说,"好吧,也许有一天我也能做到甚至比她更好!"我觉得现在的中国孩子更有信心打职业网球了。”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' V5 u6 a! W, S/ ]5 v9 U( d# B
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# H2 `7 z+ W3 U5 W8 K
  在激动的人群中,似乎有一个人仍然“无动于衷”李娜的母亲。“决赛后她给我发了条短信,问我什么时候回去,我说"温网后",然后她就再没回我短信。我想,她知道我赢了,但未必知道我赢了一个多大的比赛。”5.39.217.766 y+ O! a3 v, r( Q5 J) X  r0 ?- g
  f2 {& ^0 {& I9 T" G) ]7 v
  毫无疑问,温网期间,李娜将继续在中国推动网球的热潮。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% b! C. A; B3 ?% j% J1 \+ D* w( \

; l( B5 T# q2 ]公仔箱論壇
7 a) f0 g' {* h% _; L6 [$ Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb以下是Wimbledon官方網站的專訪內容
3 i  q, ?: I" B4 E3 A& P6 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLi Na is enjoying a stellar season. An appearance in the final ofthe Australian Open was followed by her first ever Grand Slam title atRoland Garros, making her by far the best-performing player at themajors in 2011. Li seems to thrive on the biggest stages, and says shehas arrived at Wimbledon unburdened by the pressure that oftenaccompanies first-time major winners.
. N  [7 \7 u6 v& ^5.39.217.76"Of course (there is) alittle bit pressure, but I like it. That can improve you a lot," shesays. Those are the sentiments of a player primed for a serious tilt atthe crown here in SW19, but achieving the French Open-Wimbledon doubleis no easy feat - the last player to do so was Serena Williams in 2002,the first two legs of her famous "Serena Slam".
, k, X) X+ `0 j) h1 ?' J  O* `+ x公仔箱論壇
0 U# Y/ O% {2 P) k! RBut Liis well-positioned to add to her tally of major titles. A Wimbledonquarter-finalist in 2006 and 2010, the Chinese player has shown she hasthe game for grass. Coupled with her increased confidence, big-matchexperience and wide-open women's field, the stars are aligning for theworld No.4.
6 ~6 j% E8 C* H+ B) o"Of course (I'm) confident, but (it's a) differentsurface. So it's just another tournament because Paris is over," shesays. "Now I'm just focused on the Wimbledon."
2 u2 ^5 b8 u$ {; c0 P公仔箱論壇Her relaxedattitude is impressive given the response to her success in China.Tennis is booming in the world's most populous nation, and Li'sexploits at recent majors have been watched by hundreds of millions inher homeland. China now boasts four women in the Top 100, and Li hasled the way.
- \' Z/ n7 w" x2 h5 @  r8 B, ^"For me it's just a dream come true. Right nowmore children saw the match (the French Open final) and think 'okay,maybe someday I can do the same or even better than her'. I think nowthe children (are) more confident to play professional tennis." 5.39.217.76% ]$ J6 |6 ^  a
Despitethis new-found success, there is one person who remains unmoved - hermother. "After the match she just sent me a text message and asked whenI was back. I said 'after Wimbledon' and then she never (replied). Ithink she knows I won, but I don't know if she knows how big tournamentis. I didn't ask her."
- h: M1 ?  r. Y- ^$ {1 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。A win in SW19 for Li would continue tofuel China's tennis boom. And it may even mean more than a few textmessages from her Mum.
中國隊好!!! 李娜好!Thank you for sharing
返回列表