返回列表 回復 發帖

Yangmingshan Delicacy‧The Peak Restaurant Cafe

本帖最後由 eyes4 於 2010-3-12 01:34 PM 編輯
5 Y$ }! I8 t0 U% Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* E3 q5 ~) j2 K& `* B) k  y4 U8 {
The Peak Restaurant Café is located on Gezhi / }1 I- [, J; H8 R; [& |9 h) k
Road in Yangmingshan Scenic Area. The chef* M5 p! P+ K. g/ F; |* b6 Y: H. n
Yang-Tang Jiang excels in turning ordinary
4 W- N) p* |& j) l8 Yingredients into all kinds of exquisite borderlesstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& a  M5 a4 k" E8 M" \" T
cuisine dishes. The restaurant is famous for
; N$ w  z7 z6 M# g; i7 s& ? its emphasis on the seasonality of foods, quality
) [6 h7 G, x4 T5 K. @" N公仔箱論壇 of ingredients and presentation, coupling with
- m; S9 b% \$ C6 o: K% {" w# J6 ]5.39.217.76the picturesque Yangmingshan landscape, which
1 L% ^8 J, k$ U4 R& ]1 R  t4 s has broadly praised by many customers. While
3 ~- d; j: ~% r* |; `) B7 f  atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdining here, customers not only will be able to TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 x% C1 O% M/ H, l/ H! g
enjoy a diverse selection of featured dishes,
6 j3 z: N, m& c1 }+ Q2 ubut they can also take part in the annual flower festival. It is hoped to bring festival-goers both
8 B; T) X/ l4 |% h7 f8 m& {公仔箱論壇visual and taste enjoyments.
" ~. \7 {& ]; Z/ Y6 _8 Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* ~$ F2 }: I* c1 M6 {8 g5.39.217.76
Nodding Chicken
Nodding Chicken is one of specialties in the restaurant, consisting of marinated chicken leg fried in hot oil and then steamed. It is then served with garnish of crispy cucumbers to make it more refreshing.
General Tso’s Chicken
General Tso’s Chicken is noted for its perfect balance of sweet, sour and spicy taste. The dish itself is characterized by its crispy outer skin and succulently flavourful inside.
Afternoon Dessert
The restaurant serves a variety of handmade desserts and chocolate. Such as its signature crispy-skinned ice heart comprises of freshly baked toast topped with a scoop of ice cream.
Shrimp Balls with Salted Egg Yolk
The dish is prepared with shrimp balls coated with batter and salted egg yolk then deep-fried in hot oil. It is later garnished with mayonnaise to make it addictively flavourful and mouthwatering.
Luxuriant VIP Room
The VIP room was once booked as the venue of banquet hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please welcome to make a reservation in advance to facilitate the chef preparing ingredients according to customers’ preferences and needs.
Garden Landscape
The restaurant is close to Yangmingshan National Park, facing Shamao Hill, offering customers a perfect spot for overlooking the mountains and hills and spending a leisure afternoon here.

評分次數

• dereklam

谢谢楼主分享

評分次數

• dereklam

返回列表