返回列表 回復 發帖

巴克利:NBA最好的球员-科比

,  描述: Where Legend Happens!!!
Saturday, Mar 22, 2008 8:19 am EDT
Barkley: 'Kobe the best player in the NBA'巴克利:NBA最好的球员-科比

Charles Barkley has held no punches in criticizing Kobe Bryantin the past, labeling him as "very selfish" when he took few shots inthe second half of Game 7 of a playoff series against the Phoenix Suns two years ago. How times have changed. Enough so that Bryant is now Barkley's MVP choice.
过去,查理巴克利一直都严厉批评科比,特别是2年前湖人与太阳的季候赛的第七场生死大战中,科比却在下半场几乎不出手投篮,科比在巴克利心中更被烙上了“最自私的球员”的称号。但现在却不同了,科比已经够出色,足以成为巴克利心中的MVP了。

"If I was going to give it to somebody in the East, I would give it to Kevin Garnettbecause they've got the best record, but the West is much tougher, muchbetter competition," Barkley said on TNT's telecast of the Los Angeles Lakers' win over the Utah Jazz on Thursday.
如果MVP颁给东部的球员,我会给加内特,因为凯儿特人有最好的联盟战绩,但西部不同,更艰难竞争更激烈。巴克利在周四晚TNT直播湖人与爵士比赛的时候这样说道。

"ChrisPaul has been a one-man wrecking crew. But Kobe Bryant is the bestplayer we've got in the NBA. You've got an injured Bynum, working Gasolin and now Gasol is out, and to still have the best record in the[West], that's why I would give the MVP to Kobe Bryant."
保罗也能一个人撑起球队,但科比无疑是NBA联盟最好的球员,科比有受伤了的拜纳姆,有加索儿的加入但现在又伤出了,但湖人仍然是西部的老大,这就是为什么我把MVP给科比的原因。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表