返回列表 回復 發帖

上完廁所記得把馬桶蓋上


* Z. d5 f* x- O* F( s  _1 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

great tips
唔錯~^____________^GOOOD
now i know why have to cover it ...thank you
1

評分次數

It is always good not to have a close contact with animal. Who knows what it has done previously.
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

哎哟, 看到想吐了!!!
& o' [# u7 V1 L公仔箱論壇好才我的狗是在屋外
7 B6 N5 ~: }8 f3 i9 a6 j, L谢谢 这宝贵意见,一定要关厕板 哈哈!!!
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

赞!!!!!!!!!
This is so sick!! the poor dog shall learn its lesson.
3 m* [3 _: ?: D6 Y% Z5.39.217.76As the dogs master, I have learn another good reason TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# q& X; J/ C, C
why we need to put down the toilet seat cover ...- G2 a/ l) q  q" K1 {- `
I will never want my dog to go near my toilet unless I am there
1

評分次數

  • civicboy1969

返回列表