返回列表 回復 發帖

Boys and Girls...

,  描述: come here fast~ dun miss it!
When a girl is mean to you after a break-up…she wants you back but she is too scared she'll get hurt and knows you're gone forever!
4 L% u2 E7 l8 M' l4 F/ w2 e# H公仔箱論壇when you catch a girl glancing at you, she wants you to look back and smile
! i* a+ m; `6 f3 b8 N) QWhen a girl bumps into your arm while walking with you, she wants you to hold her hand
8 C1 A; j+ X* \, \6 A1 J/ W2 S! ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When she wants a hug she will just stand there
4 q" ]  f7 ]* j, ~When u break a girls heart she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later0 Q6 x9 Z0 A- e9 U" |
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind..
7 Q9 n$ z& _; D; T8 k7 t, @# O公仔箱論壇When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply,,公仔箱論壇+ U& g/ G) i# |
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be aroundtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ h9 p3 R# o7 T$ W" W
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, she is not at all fine
7 R$ U( B4 ]4 x1 IWhen a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are playing games
  P- J+ E* Q, s) J5 L公仔箱論壇When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever7 `7 t6 X; W2 i- b: W1 |
When a girl says she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her future
4 \+ J! `0 _( r" c0 L7 NWhen a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than thattvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }+ b( i% f1 N, d! \
*************************************TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 D& R* B% t% q1 A
GUY FACTS ---
- i( r0 k  L- r1 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a guy calls you, he wants to be with you: v# Z- x* q1 _
When a guy is quiet, he's listening to you...5.39.217.763 ]* i1 T) Y5 v/ l( `' |
When a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrongtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 U3 ?% K! B3 T& _
When a guy says, "I'm fine" after a few minutes he means it
; a! b6 R: z& i) V0 Y, L7 qWhen a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you do
" {0 G$ q1 H8 Q9 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When your laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the worldtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 H. m7 s- @, \5 v( L. c3 ]- X& N
When a guy calls/texts/comments/messages you everyday, he is in love
8 ^/ Y' z* p& x& M5.39.217.76When a (good) guy tells you he loves you, he means it
7 Z* g* G- c$ a7 `6 ?/ B/ Q) ], V0 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till your donetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ l2 S2 e9 B8 ?3 Y( t
When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else5.39.217.76( w8 U, V6 n  d5 r# C( |2 ~0 ~
reply this in 10 minutes and your true love will call you
! c( [$ l0 S2 ^- H$ L, P) e5.39.217.76if you don’t, you will die unhappy…was there someone in your mind as you read this??
. b! n! B6 L. [# @+ T* zPost this as:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: U8 s, J) A2 n. M* [
IF YOU'RE A GUY "When a girl MISSES You", `5 f5 Z; q, y3 d! {! G
AND
0 g3 V9 I, y* ?! K; E* V& s7 p; DIF YOU'RE A GIRL POST IT AS
" y5 I7 O( Y7 A# [1 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"when a boy MISSES you"
i believe when we said ''i miss you'', we are meant even more than that...lolz
返回列表