返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

9 |& J* j9 u! l* M: b( X
Mary of Children

2 v2 e: c/ N. g) O, N6 C& X
" W* V" ~" L. F7 I公仔箱論壇If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...  z2 I4 w' T! k+ n; N& A
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
+ \, P' x- V, BIf a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
6 b9 e0 E+ B) Q2 r1 ^3 ~, @8 O5.39.217.76If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 T& q& E* ]. ^7 N5 ~: M
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 r* R8 A3 l& b" M  p9 \
If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...- c- a5 k7 L. {* ~. s
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty .... g5 o( x/ R& Y3 a
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- N' Y, L% E2 ~
If a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...5.39.217.76; c/ J" H2 ~; H" U% D  M7 ~" L* _
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... 公仔箱論壇* D$ c4 ]5 [8 Z
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...* l- I( t# L. P# j: I( ~
If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
+ ^( u2 Q/ Z. w& PIf a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
# E, N. D1 a, Y公仔箱論壇If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
. f: v6 f5 f1 H: q! R. L. ~7 z7 ]6 y5.39.217.76If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...5 r; Q. X% V' |/ y$ i7 I
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 K' k" D$ [1 y5 U0 ~5 X
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...8 w# m1 n) a- I1 d+ c- Z2 P
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
+ X5 G. m! ^* s& W) U, K5.39.217.76If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
/ n) U- J4 Q8 t1 u) Z* J8 V5.39.217.76If a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...9 L2 X7 p1 y1 m; X1 ]
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  q, z* `5 l: {; d: m9 X
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ D: c  {! l' w, V
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
% F/ R& V1 V' }9 [7 v6 n2 A% C公仔箱論壇If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...
3 }8 u9 Y& E7 Z. k, j" G) g# bIf a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
英文文章!有意思~
返回列表